Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Week 2 Predictions
EaglesSuck Wrote:that's not what "House" picked. He took the my team is going to cover but not win pussy pick.

Dude, you shouldn't talk about the House like that, he weighs like 300 lbs. He may be from Jersey but that doesn't mean he's a complete douche like most residents.
EaglesSuck Wrote:good to here you haven't quit on the season yet. But start planning your fall vacation because I don't think you'll be around after Halloween.

He'll be here, I don't plan on firing him until next summer.
Hooch Wrote:Dude, you shouldn't talk about the House like that, he weighs like 300 lbs. He may be from Jersey but that doesn't mean he's a complete douche like most residents.

coming from a guy who lives in the asshole of the country and his city smells of it.
EaglesSuck Wrote:coming from a guy who lives in the asshole of the country and his city smells of it.

C'mon man, how long have we been doing this? You can do better than that... I'll give you another try. Shoot.
Hooch Wrote:C'mon man, how long have we been doing this? You can do better than that... I'll give you another try. Shoot.

All I know is dirt bags from your city come and vacation where I live in the summer. To get away from the smell I guess? Also, your city's biggest sports hero is Rocky, a fictitious character. There is a freaking statue of him for pete's sake. Better?
EaglesSuck Wrote:Better?

Not really, I still somewhat agree with you. So should I take a shot at Jersey now or Dallas, which is it? Or maybe the bandwagon that runs from one place to the other.

I'll just go with the old stand-by that my 5-year old gets in trouble for saying at school: DALLAS SUCKS!
EaglesSuck Wrote:coming from a guy who lives in the asshole of the country and his city smells of it.

Actually New Orleans would be the asshole of the USA. Florida would be the dick and balls and what is behind the balls, you guessed it. Plus that is where the Mississippi River eliminates everything it has collected throughout the country just like an asshole.

[Image: us_map.jpg]
Securb Wrote:Actually New Orleans would be the asshole of the USA. Floriada would be the dick and balls and what is behind the balls, you guessed it. Plus that is where the Mississippi River eliminates everything it has collected throughout the country just like an asshole.

It's tough to argue that one.
Hooch Wrote:Not really, I still somewhat agree with you. So should I take a shot at Jersey now or Dallas, which is it? Or maybe the bandwagon that runs from one place to the other.

I'll just go with the old stand-by that my 5-year old gets in trouble for saying at school: DALLAS SUCKS!

Agree with what?

DALLAS SUCKS? Gee, that's original. Nice potty mouth you gave to a 5 year old though. It's very philly.

I live in Jersey but we don't have a football team. The 2 teams that play in our state both have NY on their helmets. So there you go. I root for America's team. I have to go now and I wont' be able to post till tomorrow. But feel free to post some more with your girlfriend Securb. I mean you too are SO witty. Just keep it coming. Enjoy the game.
EaglesSuck Wrote:But feel free to post some more with your girlfriend Securb. I mean you too are SO witty. Just keep it coming. Enjoy the game.

Why do I have to be the bitch?

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Sports Moron of the Week Prog 95 90,052 04-14-2014, 02:04 PM
Last Post: Speng
  Around The Bases Vol V: First Week Down Gator 1 2,169 04-13-2009, 02:14 PM
Last Post: Gator
  NFL Preseason Week 3 Preview Securb 54 47,196 12-24-2008, 10:45 AM
Last Post: bobbyt2
  NFL - Final Week 17 Schedule Securb 1 2,405 12-22-2008, 12:45 PM
Last Post: Securb
  Week 16 NFL Preview Securb 4 4,724 12-18-2008, 05:55 PM