Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Offer on House
Securb Wrote:Mega beer drinking to do

It was nice knowing you guys!
how's it been securing a mortgage?
3dR3 Wrote:how's it been securing a mortgage?

Pretty easy and the deeper the country gets into shit the lower the rates are going. It is nice to have people competing for your business.
Congrats Bruce
Securb Wrote:Pretty easy and the deeper the country gets into shit the lower the rates are going. It is nice to have people competing for your business.

that's actually nice to hear...

been in the house hunting for the past 2 years..... houses have been all over the place..... now for what i can afford i can get way more house, however the property taxes seems whacked out.
Congrats Gator and Securb on signing your lives away!

Enjoy your new homes.

We are sitting in our paid-off home in the frozen north, waiting patiently for a real estate bust on the Lower Mainland and Vancouver Island. At the moment, the price we could get for our 4,000 sq ft 6 bdrm 5 bath home on 1/3 acre would just about buy us a 2 bdrm condo in the city.

Prices have been slowly coming down, but not nearly enough.
Ooops, I crapped my pants
I got the closing papers delivered Saturday. I start signing on Thursday. Here is the new Château De Curb it is sitting on about an acre and a quarter. I still have a bit to do to make it look a bit more like mine.

[Image: new-house.jpg]
Wow, nice house! Which room will be mine?
Speng Wrote:Wow, nice house! Which room will be mine?

Upper left hand corner room is the guest room, all yours anytime you want to come into town.
Awesome looking house, dude. I can't wait to see it in person.

Our home inspection is this afternoon with a closing on the day after Thanksgiving.
There's no crying in baseball

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  (NSFW) I love the Waffle House Securb 21 21,701 02-28-2012, 01:20 PM
Last Post: Hooch
  BRITTANY Murphy’s house has gone up for sale. Securb 1 2,311 01-31-2011, 03:51 PM
Last Post: Securb
  Homeowner Says Crews Demolished Wrong House Speng 8 8,826 06-12-2009, 11:16 AM
Last Post: Securb
  New Jersey callers dialing Democrats get sex chat offer instead TooFunny 3 3,651 09-19-2008, 12:26 PM
Last Post: TooFunny