Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Two Ways To Get Wow Gold
Guitar God Angus YoungGold… every World of Warcraft player needs it, and every player wants more of it. When looking at getting gold, there are two things you can do: Let’s look at these two options side by side.

PRLog (Press Release) – May 08, 2008 – Mining gold yourself:

Unless you are really strapped for time, most people will recommend you buy a strategy guide and mine gold yourself. There are a number of good guides available that claim to teach you how to make up to 200 gold an hour, and this is in fact possible if you know what you are doing. Good guides will cost money, but can easily repay themselves if you follow what they say.

There are a number of gold mining guides around that go for over 100 pages that detail all kinds of strategies. When you buy a guide like this, make sure the person selling the guide is an experienced player, and check what other people have to say about it. There are many guides that simply give the same information you find in free articles, so you need to know what you are getting in for. However, better quality guides will often tell you insider secrets that you won’t find anywhere else, and can give you a huge advantage over other players.

Buying gold:

The second option – buy wow gold – is possible if you don’t have much time and just want to play at the later levels. Since World of Warcraft first came out over 3 years ago in November 2004, gold prices have dropped dramatically due to the abundance of so called Chinese “gold farmers”, who may play the game for 12 hours (or more) mining gold and selling it for real world money to other players. Depending on the server, you can buy 1000 in game gold for only about $5-15 if you know where to look.

Because gold prices have come down so much, buying it is a good option if you don’t like having to spend hours and hours trying to level up a low character. There are also power leveling services and characters available for sale, allowing you to instantly get your dream character for just a onetime low cost. Again, the large number of sellers available means that the prices are often very reasonable and competitive.

One thing you have to watch out for in buying gold is having your account banned. Blizzard (the company who make’s World of Warcraft) is explicitly against this type of behavior going on, and there have been a number of gold farmer accounts that have been banned. Therefore, it is important to check that the company you are buying gold from is legitimate and reputable
Uh, so I take it that YOU play World of Warcraft?
You just used up your stupid question for the week.
I LOVE big, open RPG's but have never played WOW. Mostly because if I did, I'd lose my job and end up divorced.:(
I'm going back to WoW once I finish with the massive download and give it a shot. Haven't played it since '06 but am getting tired of LotRO. Aion sucked, EQII sucked, and AoC sucked....sheesh
Playing WoW is fun, playing Rift as well....and after reading some reviews about Age of Conan, am giving that another shot as well....god how I love these totally addicting huge MMOs.
I am gone to play NFS and its just full of fun.