Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
OtakuDante's Gaming Inferno
First off let me say hello. It has been years since I last visited this forum under another alias. I'm not sure what that former alias was now that I think about it ... perhaps it was VincentAlucard, or something along those lines? Anyways I'm back.

I noticed that the game portion of this forum is a bit lacking. I may be able to help with that. I recently (two years ago) got into doing video game reviews on a blog of my own. It has become quite the successful venture. I've reviewed hundreds of games on my own, and have gained a significant following in the process. I hope that some of you may also take the time to visit my reviews as well. As of now I'm mainly an Xbox 360 reviewer, but picked up a Ps3 at the end of last year. I hope to start on the Ps3 reviews very soon.

I will leave with you guys a link to my gaming blog in hopes that you'll enjoy it, and spread the word. I think I may do some exclusive micro reviews in this forum from time to time as well if that's something you'd be interested in reading?

OtakuDante's Gaming Inferno - http://otakugaminginferno.blogspot.com

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Retro Gaming Speng 42 53,536 01-15-2015, 07:02 AM
Last Post: Securb
  PC GAMING IS NOT DEAD 3daddict 8 13,297 01-12-2015, 03:57 PM
Last Post: Oinkus
  Champions of Gaming Tournament IceColdBeer 2 4,374 11-26-2008, 05:58 PM
Last Post: Securb
  Video: Graphics Evolves Beyond Gaming With New NVIDIA GeForce GTX 200 GPUs Securb 2 3,757 06-21-2008, 06:55 PM
Last Post: pervertfreak