Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia Thread
Are you watching Testees after Sunny. Freaking over the top, way past showing any class or decency. I am really enjoying it. What a hilarious show.
I've only caught bits and piece of Testees, it looks pretty funny. The dude having the carrot break off in his new vagina was great.

Did anyone watch Starved a few years ago? It was The lead in to 'Sunny', the show FX thought would catch on instead of 'Sunny'. It was about four friends that had eating disorders...it was odd but funny.
It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia - "Dennis Reynolds: An Erotic Life" 10/23/08

Mac and Frank find Dennis' erotic memoir and attempt to profit from it, while Dee and Charlie spend a day in each other's shoes and Frank ends up in a mental hospital.
sweet...... i will make it a point to watch this later
It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia - "The Gang Cracks The Liberty Bell" (11/6/08)

The gang fudge history by claiming that Paddy's Pub was responsible for cracking the Liberty Bell in an attempt to turn their dive into a Philadelphia landmark.
i was just sent a link to hulu which has all the back episodes.

sweet.
Securb Wrote:Are you watching Testees after Sunny. Freaking over the top, way past showing any class or decency. I am really enjoying it. What a hilarious show.

Considering that we have such similar taste in TV, I think I'll have to take this as a ringing endorsement and check it out.
I think it may be on Demand
There's no crying in baseball
Gator Wrote:Considering that we have such similar taste in TV, I think I'll have to take this as a ringing endorsement and check it out.
I think it may be on Demand

I would suggest Netflicking Season One and starting from the beginning that's what Barry did and he is totally hooked on the show now.
I would suggest Netflicking Season One and starting from the beginning that's what Barry did and he is totally hooked on the show now.

I am probably one of the very few that stupidity IS painful. But, I do agree that "It's too bad that stupidity isn't painful."
wesley1955 Wrote:I am probably one of the very few that stupidity IS painful.

Wes you lost me there does it actually hurt to think or does someone smack you everytime you open your mouth? :lol:

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  The Rescue Me Thread *SPOILERS* Speng 111 103,928 09-11-2011, 09:03 AM
Last Post: Securb
  Big Brother 11 Thread: Brains, Boobs, and Brawn Gator 19 18,215 07-22-2009, 10:08 AM
Last Post: Gator
  The Shield Thread Gator 77 39,332 11-30-2008, 06:49 PM
Last Post: Prog