Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Time to get out of the stock market!
Holyshit is this scary news.

By Michael Inbar
TODAYShow.com contributor
updated 9:16 a.m. ET, Mon., Oct. 6, 2008

Bullish investors should turn into shrinking violets as the stock market continues its shocking downward spiral, CNBC’s “Mad Money” host Jim Cramer told Ann Curry on TODAY Monday.

In what Curry called a “dramatic statement,” Cramer emphatically urged any investor who has money they may need in the next five years tied to stocks to pull their dough out.
“I thought about this all weekend,” Cramer told Curry. “I do not want to say these things on TV.

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/27045699/
Yes, we have stock investments and Himself is quite worried. But giving advice like this on TV is a good way to cause a stock market crash!
Ooops, I crapped my pants
Chocklit Wrote:Yes, we have stock investments and Himself is quite worried. But giving advice like this on TV is a good way to cause a stock market crash!

If you are familiar with Jim Cramer you know that he know the consequences of his words and actions. He is the only one that apologized for loosing peoples money and the only one being honest now. You don't want to be the last one to take out your money. I dont think he will cause a market crash I think we are in one right now.
Chocklit Wrote:But giving advice like this on TV is a good way to cause a stock market crash!

It's a good thing you only get three channels on your fancy cable plan. LOL
Blame Canada.....fucking stock market
Speng Wrote:It's a good thing you only get three channels on your fancy cable plan. LOL

Where have you been, Speng? The cable co. discontinued the pre-basic package this summer. We get 37 channels now, including 3 news channels. But we did not see the show in question.
Chocklit Wrote:Where have you been, Speng? The cable co. discontinued the pre-basic package this summer. We get 37 channels now, including 3 news channels. But we did not see the show in question.

Jim Cramer is not a show. He is one of the most respected authorities on stock in the modern markets. That rug muncher Suzie Orman waxes his car. Donald Trump kisses his ass. You own stocks and you don't know who Cramer is? Don't tell me you only invest in the Canadian markets, Nortell, Bell Canada, CIBC and crap like that. Good luck with that :confused:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jim_Cramer
homer Wrote:Blame Canada.....fucking stock market

The current economic woes in this part of Canada are directly related to US lumber tariffs. We are starting to feel fallout from the real estate bust as well.

Reminds me of the joke:

Once upon a time in the Kingdom of Heaven, God went missing for six days. Eventually, Michael the archangel found him, resting on the seventh day. He inquired of God, "Where have you been?"

God sighed a deep sigh of satisfaction and proudly pointed downwards through the clouds, "Look Michael, look what I've made. It's a planet, and I've put LIFE on it. I'm going to call it Earth and it's going to be a place of great balance.

"For example, Northern Europe will be a place of great opportunity and wealth while Southern Europe is going to be poor; the Middle East over there will be a hot spot. Over there I've placed a continent of white people and over there is a continent of black people," God continued, pointing to different countries. "This one will be extremely hot and arid while this one will be very cold and covered in ice."

The Archangel pointed to a large landmass in the top corner and asked, "What's that one?"

"Ah," said God. "That's Canada, the most glorious place on Earth. There are beautiful mountains, lakes, rivers, streams and an exquisite coastline. The people from Canada are going to be modest, intelligent and humorous and they're going to be found traveling the world. They'll be extremely sociable, hard working and high achieving, and they will be known throughout the world as diplomats and carriers of peace. I'm also going to give them super-human undefeatable ice hockey players."

Michael gasped, "What about balance, God? You said there will be BALANCE!"

"It's OK," God replied, "Wait until you see who I'm giving them as neighbours."

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Found some time to do some artwork. johnjohn 0 2,087 12-23-2018, 12:44 AM
Last Post: johnjohn
  This time on TMRZoo's CosPlay Corner: Amazon Princess Wonder Woman johnjohn 0 2,288 12-27-2014, 12:15 PM
Last Post: johnjohn
  This time ISIS has gone too far Securb 5 7,062 10-30-2014, 06:06 AM
Last Post: Dr. Vegetable
  What Time Zone GoldenVulture 12 15,662 06-24-2014, 02:55 AM
Last Post: GoldenVulture
  Time to party! Securb 1 3,246 06-07-2014, 01:44 AM
Last Post: (ad)
  Stock Market Securb 9 9,190 10-24-2008, 12:52 PM
Last Post: 3dR3