Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Gay Cannibal Seasons and Fries Thigh
Cannibal Seasons and Fries Thigh

http://www.dailystar.co.uk/news/view...in-olive-oil-/

Gay cannibal Anthony Morley butchered a man, lightly fried his thigh and then ate it, a court heard yesterday.

The chef – a former Mr Gay UK – slit advertising salesman Damien Oldfield’s throat as they lay in bed together.

Then he sliced off pieces of his thigh, seasoned them with fresh herbs and fried them in olive oil, a jury was told.

Police later found six pieces of cooked flesh on a chopping board in the kitchen.

And they found a chunk of chewed flesh in the bin, Leeds Crown Court heard.

Morley, 36, who was the first Mr Gay UK in 1993, denies murder.

But defence lawyer Robert Smith QC told the court Morley admitted killing Mr Oldfield, slicing off his flesh, cooking it and sampling a piece.

The issue the jury will have to decide is if he was provoked or suffering from abnormalities of the mind. Prosecutor Andrew Stubbs QC said Morley had arranged to meet Mr Oldfield, who worked for the publishers of a gay magazine called Bent, in Leeds in April, 2007.

The two men had exchanged text messages earlier in the day.

In one of them Morley – who was unsure of his sexuality – wrote: “Never been really properly gay. Tried being bi, tried being straight but never been a hundred per cent happy. Maybe one day I will find happiness.’’

After meeting up they went back to Morley’s house in Leeds, where he cooked them a meal.

Then they went up to his bedroom where the attack happened. Morley later walked into a takeaway dressed in a blood-stained dressing gown and flip-flops and told staff: “I have killed someone. Call the police.’’

Asked why, he allegedly replied: “Someone tried to rape me and I have killed that person.’’

He then sat down on the steps waiting to be arrested.

At his home police found Mr Oldfield’s body with slices of flesh missing. Police found a 9in piece of skin and flesh, including a nipple, cut from his chest.

It was left next to the body with a bank card put over the gaping wound.

Mr Stubbs said Morley had continued to “stab and stab and stab’’ his victim until he died then sliced flesh from his body including a thigh chunk.

DNA tests showed the flesh was Mr Oldfield’s and saliva on it was Morley’s.

Mr Stubbs said: “Having killed Mr Oldfield he carved a piece of flesh, took it downstairs to his kitchen where he seasoned it, fried it and tried to eat it.’’

After his arrest he is said to have mumbled: “I cooked him a nice meal. I said I want to take it slow. Why did he do that?’’

Mr Stubbs told the jury that forensic tests showed the two men had sex that evening.

He said Mr Oldfield was “flirtatious’’ and “promiscuous’’ and a regular in local gay bars.

He added that Morley’s house was a scene of “great violence’’ saying: “The details are unpleasant and disturbing. You must not allow the horror of what took place to cloud your assessment of the evidence.’’

The trial continues.
Fresh herbs and fried in olive oil... I wonder how Chef Tony prepares his fresh fag? I'm thinking maybe with a sausage stuffing?
There are some things you just shouldn't cook.

I would have to assume that a braising would be best for this. But that's just nasty!
...ignore your rights and they'll go away....
I bet it would give Prog the squirts
How did my ass get in this conversation? I have no interest in eating Limey with Leeks.
Will it blend? That is the question.
I thought this was an article about a new emo band......
They may have to come up with a new legal category: murder with intent to ingest.
Ooops, I crapped my pants

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Fries with that ? GoldenVulture 3 2,482 08-18-2015, 09:32 PM
Last Post: GoldenVulture
  The Gay Quiz 3dR3 14 8,485 06-17-2009, 12:26 PM
Last Post: 3dR3
  British Men Are Gay Securb 12 7,390 10-16-2008, 03:12 PM
Last Post: Chocklit
  Brad Pitt donates $100,000 to support gay marriage Chocklit 4 2,454 09-19-2008, 11:40 AM
Last Post: 3dR3