Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
German Police Seek Speeding British Muppet
doesn't look like the muppet has its seat belt on. That's just dangerous.
Real or not, I laugh everytime I see the picture of Animal driving.
Try this! Last night after working 11 hours a shit head that could barely speak english in an Audi all done up with the intercooler, racing wing and carbon fiber hood blew off the light and slammed into my Lexus destroying my front fender , left bumper and doing some engine damage. Little shithead. The Front end of the Audi was destroyed bumper, hood, intercooler & both fenders.
Did his face leave any dents in the hood?
Will it blend? That is the question.
Shit Bruce, that sucks. You are okay though, right?
...ignore your rights and they'll go away....
Damn, I hope you didn't get hurt Bruce.
Chef_Tony Wrote:Shit Bruce, that sucks. You are okay though, right?

Yeah I'm physically fine, mentally fucked. I am closing on the house Tuesday and have no car to get around with today and I have paperwork to fill out (I don't want rent and have the car sit in the driveway all weekend), closing out the month for sales, getting ready for the cruise tomorrow. That kid is lucky I didn't kill him with what is on my plate, and he had the nerve to get out of the car with his chest puffed out like he was going to do something. I had a big Scotch when I got home last night.
Securb Wrote:Yeah I'm physically fine, mentally fucked. I am closing on the house Tuesday and have no car to get around with today and I have paperwork to fill out (I don't want rent and have the car sit in the driveway all weekend), closing out the month for sales, getting ready for the cruise tomorrow. That kid is lucky I didn't kill him with what is on my plate, and he had the nerve to get out of the car with his chest puffed out like he was going to do something. I had a big Scotch when I got home last night.

Where did you hide the body?
Securb Wrote:Try this! Last night after working 11 hours a shit head that could barely speak english in an Audi all done up with the intercooler, racing wing and carbon fiber hood blew off the light and slammed into my Lexus destroying my front fender , left bumper and doing some engine damage. Little shithead. The Front end of the Audi was destroyed bumper, hood, intercooler & both fenders.

he has insurance, right?
3dR3 Wrote:he has insurance, right?

The little fucker was loaded. He called his girlfriend and best friend at the scene and they both showed up with 60K worth of car each and euro-trash cloths on. His car wasn't cheap either he had and additional 20 - 30K into his ride.

There was no body to hide it happened on the busiest road of one of the ritziest cities in Mass. Belmont is where Romney has him mansion.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Fish Bowl Police Harassment Explained LesStrat 2 3,444 01-19-2015, 10:09 PM
Last Post: skarydrunkguy
  Islamic police smash 80,000 beer bottles in Nigeria Speng 2 3,334 08-05-2010, 01:38 PM
Last Post: Securb
  British Nanny Dies While Using Sex Toy Speng 16 17,524 07-14-2010, 03:20 PM
Last Post: Securb
  Great Grandma gets tasered by police Hooch 5 5,821 06-11-2009, 10:24 PM
Last Post: Ransack
  British Men Are Gay Securb 12 13,312 10-16-2008, 03:12 PM
Last Post: TooFunny