Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Only in Philadelphia
Hooch Wrote:Actually, at the rate the fanbase has been pussified from last generation to this one, this kid will probably be sipping an herbal tea with a Giants fan during a game.

well, they are serving tofu in Texas.....

I guess we had better teach our sons a thing or two...
This is a hilarious video. The kid was on the ultimate power trip. Let's hope it didn't warp him for life and turn him into an attention junkie!

This is a true story:

A little boy was extremely anxious on his first day of kindergarten. The teacher asked him what was wrong.

"I need to go potty," he replied, "But my mommy isn't here to clap for me when I am finished."

The teacher thought for a minute.

"You could clap for yourself," she suggested.

Smiling with relief, the boy disappeared into the bathroom and closed the door. A few minute later the teacher heard him applauding and shouting, "Yay, yay, he did it!"
Ooops, I crapped my pants
Chocklit Wrote:This is a hilarious video. The kid was on the ultimate power trip. Let's hope it didn't warp him for life and turn him into an attention junkie!

This is a true story:

A little boy was extremely anxious on his first day of kindergarten. The teacher asked him what was wrong.

"I need to go potty," he replied, "But my mommy isn't here to clap for me when I am finished."

The teacher thought for a minute.

"You could clap for yourself," she suggested.

Smiling with relief, the boy disappeared into the bathroom and closed the door. A few minute later the teacher heard him applauding and shouting, "Yay, yay, he did it!"

You've got to be shitting me
Unfortunately, no. This story, from a course on parenting, was used to illustrate the difference between encouragement and praise.
Chocklit Wrote:Unfortunately, no. This story, from a course on parenting, was used to illustrate the difference between encouragement and praise.

I understand that, what has me baffled and in utter disgust and disbelief is the notion that you would post a story about potty training in a men's entertainment website. Why do you think that would be of interest of anyone?
Securb Wrote:I understand that, what has me baffled and in utter disgust and disbelief is the notion that you would post a story about potty training in a men's entertainment website. Why do you think that would be of interest of anyone?

Don't look at me. I'm cured.
Will it blend? That is the question.
Sorry, next time I will throw in some kinky animals and a few naked chicks. ;)
Chocklit Wrote:This is a true story:
blah...blah...blah

You know, I've read alot of stupid shit online, written some of it myself, but that has got to be the gayest thing I've seen posted in a long time. I thought the story would end up with the kid pissing himself (not Chocklit's husband...although that'd be funny) or crapping in his pants.
For those with less than a fifth grade education (which seems to be the lot of you) I will point out the glaringly obvious.

I was commenting on a video of a toddler whose actions were being acknowledged by hundreds of cheering adults. In this society, it seems there is a huge emphasis on building up a child's self-esteem by piling on praise. This may condition the child to be unable to function without it. It was in this context that I posted the (true) anecdote about the five-year old boy who could not take a crap without somebody clapping for him.

Now, while you all continue to search each other's fur for fleas, I am going to go make dinner for my terribly well-adjusted child and her incredibly sexy sexagenerian father.
Chocklit Wrote:For those with less than a fifth grade education (which seems to be the lot of you) I will point out the glaringly obvious.

I was commenting on a video of a toddler whose actions were being acknowledged by hundreds of cheering adults. In this society, it seems there is a huge emphasis on building up a child's self-esteem by piling on praise. This may condition the child to be unable to function without it. It was in this context that I posted the (true) anecdote about the five-year old boy who could not take a crap without somebody clapping for him.

Now, while you all continue to search each other's fur for fleas, I am going to go make dinner for my terribly well-adjusted child and her incredibly sexy sexagenerian father.

It's not our education that should be in question. It's the fact that you are absolutely fucking clueless. You are clearly not welcome by anyone here and yet you choose to come be a thorn in our sides.

Take a fucking clue from that, if you can.
...ignore your rights and they'll go away....

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Giveaway: Win A Morphsuit (Green Man Costume from It’s Always Sunny in Philadelphia) Hooch 1 3,059 10-01-2010, 10:20 AM
Last Post: Hooch