Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
You're f'ing kidding me right?
3dR3 Wrote:Officers with Strike Force Renfree, formed to investigate the murder, have revealed they believe he was shot dead elsewhere and driven to the river in his own blue 2005 Range Rover Sport 4WD.

No shit I thought the killers brought a compressor and a generator into the woods killed him there! Do these assholes know how a nail gun works?
They probably figured out it was his Range Rover due to the rear view mirror having a disco ball hanging from it and Ricky Martins "she bangs" was playing on the CD.
That gay dude got nailed pretty good.
Hooch Wrote:That gay dude got nailed pretty good.

I wonder if when he left the house he said "I going to the gay bar to get hammered"? LOL
Mary Kay Letourneau is either really stupid ... or insanely smart. In any event, she's capitalizing on her 15 minutes (and seven years in jail) by hosting a "Hot for Teacher" night at a Seattle bar. Nice.

[Image: sex_offender_hosts_hot_for_teacher_pm-thumb-329x270.jpg]

Letourneau, who served time in the 90s for raping her then student Vili Fualaau, will do it up right at some joint called the Fuel Sports Eats and Beats this Saturday.

Letourneau met Fualaau when he was in second grade and began their affair when he was 12 and she was a 34-year-old married mother of four. They were married in 2005 and have two daughters together.

Bar owner Mike Morris says 47-year-old Letourneau has served her sentence and it's OK for the couple to have some fun.

This is apparently the third "Hot for Teacher" event they've done. She greets people and he DJs. Is there a special on pitchers of beer??

http://www.momlogic.com/2009/05/mary_kay...eacher.php
Letourneau is just nucking futs, I saw an Dateline type show about her...wow.
I just don't get it. If a male child rapist was having a bar promotion glorifying raping children people would show up with bats. Because she is an attractive woman she gets a pass? She fucked a 12 year old! I don't fucking get this.
Clay Aiken apologizes for Adam Lambert slam :eek:

http://news-briefs.ew.com/2009/05/clay-aiken-apol.html
Securb Wrote:I just don't get it. If a male child rapist was having a bar promotion glorifying raping children people would show up with bats. Because she is an attractive woman she gets a pass? She fucked a 12 year old! I don't fucking get this.

I see your point but maybe you should fuck some 12 year old boys? :rolleyes:
Securb Wrote:Clay Aiken apologizes for Adam Lambert slam :eek:

http://news-briefs.ew.com/2009/05/clay-aiken-apol.html

It'd be cool if Adam just skull fucked that little talentless turd.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Jesus F'ing Christ Securb 1 2,711 10-01-2010, 05:28 PM
Last Post: Securb
  Please stop your f'ing whining Securb 4 5,347 07-12-2009, 12:21 PM
Last Post: 3dR3