Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
You're f'ing kidding me right?
Thanks man! Lately I've just been carrying her around in a plastic bag, she gets pissed when I forget to poke holes.
damn, where can i get three pounds of bacon for under 11 bucks? i'm tired of paying retail..
I would have put this under Moron of the Week, but it's too sad and contrary to what most people say about me, on occasion, I have a heart.

Anti-animal cruelty CEO's dog dies in hot car

RICHMOND, Virginia (AP) — An executive for an anti-animal cruelty group says her 16-year-old blind and deaf dog died after she accidentally left him in her hot car for four hours.

http://rssfeeds.usatoday.com/~r/usatoday...-dog_N.htm
There's no crying in baseball
Gator Wrote:16-year-old blind and deaf dog

Sounds like they did the dog a favor.
ironically she named the dog helen keller
[Image: startrekdog-thumb-570x328.jpg]
bud light...

the future is not looking bright.
get THIS shit... http://www.ajc.com/news/gwinnett/man-sla...29235.html

Man slaps stranger’s crying kid

By KATIE LESLIE

The Atlanta Journal-Constitution

A Gwinnett County man is in custody accused of slapping a stranger’s crying toddler in a Stone Mountain Wal-Mart on Monday.
Gwinnett County Sheriff's Office Roger Stephens
Related

Sonya Mathews, the mother of the 2-year-old child, told police that both were walking in the aisles of the Rockbridge Road store when Roger Stephens, 61, approached and said “if you don’t shut that baby up, I will shut her up for you,” according to a police report.

A few moments later, in another aisle, Stephens grabbed the 2-year-old and slapped her across the face four or five times, according to the report.

Stephens then told Mathews, “See, I told you I would shut her up,” according to the report.

A bystander held Stephens until store security came to assist, according to a WSB-TV report.

When police arrived, Stephens said that he slapped the child and that he apologized to Mathews, according to the report.

Stephens was charged with felony cruelty to children. He had his first court appearance Tuesday and is being held at the Gwinnett County Detention Center without bond, according to the Gwinnett Police Department spokesman Cpl. David Schiralli.

The 2-year-old victim sustained slight redness to the face, according to the report. There was no video footage in the area the incident took place, according to the report.

[Image: slapper_244633l.jpg]
3dR3 Wrote:A bystander held Stephens until store security came to assist

He should have stomped a mudhole in the guy's ass
He looks like someone who would do that to a stranger's kid.
There's no crying in baseball

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Jesus F'ing Christ Securb 1 2,708 10-01-2010, 05:28 PM
Last Post: Securb
  Please stop your f'ing whining Securb 4 5,340 07-12-2009, 12:21 PM
Last Post: 3dR3