Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
You're f'ing kidding me right?
[youtube]mScGC7nFDxM[/youtube]
I want to make a smart assed comment I just cant
Securb Wrote:I want to make a smart assed comment I just cant

i was going to ask if anyone would still hit it..... but it made me feel like a dick so i refrained.

i'd probably hit it, as long as she was running backwards.
wow, just fucking wow. I live in THIS country?

Quote:http://www.myfoxdc.com/dpp/news/local/10...s_charges#

Man Charged After Making Coffee Naked

* By WILL THOMAS/myfoxdc

SPRINGFIELD, Va. - A Springfield, Virginia man is facing an indecent exposure charge after a passerby spotted the man naked in his kitchen and reported it to police.

Eric Williamson, 29, is a commercial diver who grew up in Hawaii and rents home with several co-workers. Williamson told FOX 5's Will Thomas his roommates were not home and he walked into the kitchen to make coffee about 5:30 a.m. Monday.

"Yes, I wasn't wearing any clothes but I was alone, in my own home and just got out of bed. It was dark and I had no idea anyone was outside looking in at me," Williamson said.

* FOR AN UPDATE ON THIS STORY, FOLLOW THIS LINK

The complaint came from an unidentified woman who was walking with a 7-year-old boy. A Fairfax County Police spokesman said officers arrested Williamson for indecent exposure because they believe he wanted to be seen naked by the public.

Officer Bud Walker said officers also consulted the Commonwealth's Attorney's Office and they were given the green light to proceed with the charge.

Williamson, who is father of a 5-year old girl, said he feels like the victim.

"I am a loving dad. Any of my friends and anyone knows that and there is not a chance on this planet I would ever, ever, ever do anything like that to a kid," he said.

Williamson is meeting with a lawyer to fight the charge and may attempt to seek damages from Fairfax County Police. If convicted on the misdemeanor charge, he would face up to one year in jail and a $2,000 fine. [Image: NakedCoffeeMaker_20091020000422_320_240.JPG]

is it just me or does this guy look like Billy Mayes?
Man Charged After Making Coffee Naked

You can get arrested in VA for not having anything in your coffee? That's crazy.
There's no crying in baseball
I love how the gender roles are fucked up in the country. If it was a woman making coffee in the nude and a guy was looking in her window he would get arrested for being a Peeping Tom. He would also probably get an additional charge for having a minor there. Endangering the welfare of a child or some silly shit like that.
Ice skating bear kills Russian circus hand
MOSCOW, Russia (CNN) -- A bear on ice skates attacked two people during rehearsals at a circus in Bishkek, the capital of Kyrgyzstan, killing one of them, Kyrgyz officials said Friday.

In the incident, which happened Thursday, the 5-year-old animal killed the circus administrator, Dmitry Potapov, and mauled an animal trainer, who was attempting to rescue him.

"The incident occurred during a rehearsal by the Russian state circus company troupe which was performing in Bishkek with the program, Bears on Ice," Ministry of Culture and Information director Kurmangazy Isanayev told reporters.

It is unclear what caused the bear to attack Potapov, 25, nearly severing one of his legs while dragging him across the ice by his neck. Medical personnel were unable to save Potapov, who died at the scene.

http://rss.cnn.com/~r/rss/cnn_topstories...index.html

The ice skates and dancing in tu-tus were one thing, but when they told him they were cutting back on his weekly vodka rations, that was the final straw!! :mad:
There's no crying in baseball
I need youtube video of a bear on ice skates going apeshit.
I always get a chuckle when abused animals go apeshit and kill or maim the people that fucked with them for so long. There was that elephant that squished his tamer.
I think I can fake the fake disease that fake cheerleader has. Wonder how much I can get for it from the gove'ment?

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Jesus F'ing Christ Securb 1 2,687 10-01-2010, 05:28 PM
Last Post: Securb
  Please stop your f'ing whining Securb 4 5,277 07-12-2009, 12:21 PM
Last Post: 3dR3