• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
You're f'ing kidding me right?
Hooch Wrote:New smilie...

[Image: securb.gif]

Perfect LOL - :securb:
That was a hell of a summer at camp that year
Dire Straits' "Money for Nothing" BANNED in Canada

http://www.winnipegfreepress.com/enterta...58654.html

A Canadian gay rights organization is applauding the decision that deemed Dire Straits' 1980s hit "Money for Nothing" unacceptable for Canadian radio.

The Canadian Broadcast Standards Council decided this week that the song violates part of the broadcast industry's code of ethics. The council said a homosexual slur in the song's lyrics is discriminatory.

Egale Canada executive director Helen Kennedy says it's the right decision, given the recent high-profile suicides of teenagers who were the subject of homophobic and transphobic bullying. Kennedy says it's time to take such hateful words out of popular culture.

The decision was made after a listener of a radio station in St. John's, N.L., complained about the song last year.
The panel noted that "Money for Nothing" would be acceptable for broadcast if suitably edited.
...as a songwriter and musician I don't think "Look at that guy living an alternative lifestyle" would have fit the meter of the song. In this case faggot works.
Hooch Wrote:Considered the "Skank" thread as well as the "Fail", etc...
[url="http://hypervocal.com/news/2011/who-needs-sex-ed-only-90-girls-pregnant-at-one-tennessee-high-school/"]
90 Girls Pregnant at One Tennessee High School
[/url]

Road Trip!
Securb Wrote:Road Trip!

I'll get the snacks...and a piss jar.
They should put up a sign " Welcome to Memphis Tennessee the teen slut capital of the world."
Flint said the sex acts incident was one of two separate cases under investigation involving the teacher; both incidents occurred last week in the same classroom but he said they didn’t come to the attention of school officials until Wednesday.

In one case, several students apparently took off their clothes and were naked in the classroom. In the second incident, a boy and girl reportedly engaged in oral sex in front of their classmates.

Flint indicated that the suspended teacher, whose name was not released by the school district, was present for both of the incidents.

Flint and Markham principal Pam Booker said they were limited in terms of the details they could release at this time because of the ongoing investigation into the matter.

Booker noted that the students said to be involved in the incidents were interviewed by school leaders.

In a letter sent to parents of Markham students on Thursday, Booker offered an apology by telling them that the incidents “represent an unacceptable lack of supervision. I understand there is great anger over this news.”
2nd graders...when I was seven my life revolved around Star Wars and girls were just annoying.
Speng Wrote:2nd graders...when I was seven my life revolved around Star Wars and girls were just annoying.

Yeah, my kid is in second grade and we're all about Wii and legos. He doesn't know anything about that shit yet... at least I think he doesn't.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Jesus F'ing Christ Securb 1 2,711 10-01-2010, 05:28 PM
Last Post: Securb
  Please stop your f'ing whining Securb 4 5,347 07-12-2009, 12:21 PM
Last Post: 3dR3