Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
You're f'ing kidding me right?
It's the last bastion of women's outerwear that hasn't been appropriated by the more fashionable men out there - until now. High heels are, apparently, de rigueur for men.

To the possible chagrin of some more traditional males, those with a fashionable eye and an eccentric sensibility are taking the women's power dressing weapon of choice and making it their own.

And the resulting looks are far from the Priscilla Queen of the Desert-esque drag styles that are so often associated with men in heels.

Luke Nero, a promoter at Mr Black club in LA, told the New York Times: 'I went to a loft party yesterday, and there was a guy in normal shorts, normal tank and really hot red pumps. That’s it! Everyone was like, "Oh my God, I love those shoes!"'

At the club, Coy Barton, 24, and Mark Cramer, 25, paired their black heels with relatively conservative trousers and shirts.

Mr Barton said to the paper: 'I’m in Steve Madden, he’s in Chinese Laundry... These were $115. Mine were, like, $170.'
It's not the first time the fashion has rolled around - the Seventies saw many a platform shoe with chunky high heel attached adorn the feet of men - a style immortalised by the likes of John Travolta's Tony Manero in Saturday night Fever.

[Image: article-0-0E6A624400000578-238_468x707.jpg]
Let's get a review pair for Cletus
I dont know how cutting edge this is. That look almost exactlly like the outfit Gator wore to my wedding a few years back.
That is just stupid, I don't see the point. That being said, I could see Tom Cruise sporting a pair.
Securb Wrote:I dont know how cutting edge this is. That look almost exactlly like the outfit Gator wore to my wedding a few years back.

I thought it looked familiar
There's no crying in baseball
[Image: 1321621834ae95b1049f503.jpg]
Man Eats Cocaine From Brother's Butt, Dies

http://www.wyff4.com/news/30037563/detail.html

A South Carolina man's brother died after police said he was forced to eat cocaine hidden in his brother's backside.

Both brothers were taken into custody on allegations they had drugs in their car.

But police told Charleston, S.C., TV station WCIV there were additional drugs hidden in 23-year-old Deangelo Mitchell's backside.

Officers said Deangelo Mitchell convinced his brother, 20-year-old Wayne Mitchell, to swallow the ounce of cocaine to hide the evidence. He died soon afterward.

"It's sickening," North Charleston Police Chief Jon Zumalt told WCIV. "I got upset when I saw the thing. I was pretty shocked on it."

Deangelo Mitchell already bonded out of jail on the drug charge, but now police are looking for him again on charges of involuntary manslaughter.

[Image: 30037560_240X180.jpg]
If you dont understand the fact the poison you are selling is lethal you deserve to be dead with you breath smelling like shit.
I saw my first Presidential election television commercial yesterday, it's going to be a long year.
In NH the ads never stop ...

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Jesus F'ing Christ Securb 1 2,708 10-01-2010, 05:28 PM
Last Post: Securb
  Please stop your f'ing whining Securb 4 5,340 07-12-2009, 12:21 PM
Last Post: 3dR3