Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
You're f'ing kidding me right?
Wow, that's Irish drunk right there.
(07-25-2014, 05:37 PM)johnjohn Wrote: Believe it or not a lot of people experience increased toxins and heart attacks from rapid weight loss.
As you ease the strain of the weight from the system it can start functioning properly, but usually it's been working over capacity for so long it just floods the body with everything and either poisons itself or overloads.

I was referring to sewage backup.
Because I said so. 
Who the fuck was this guy's lawyer. I would sue the judge again, the three-judge panel and my lawyer.

Quote:A Michigan judge who admittedly had an affair with the wife of a man in a child-support case before his court won't have to face a federal civil rights case, a U.S. appeals court has ruled.

Calling the conduct of now-former Wayne Circuit Judge Wade McCree "often reprehensible," a three-judge panel of the 6th U.S. Circuit Court of Appeals nonetheless held the judicial immunity doctrine barred Robert King from seeking damages, the Detroit Free Press reports.

King, who claims his due process rights were violated by McCree on multiple occasions, can't sue over the jurist's judicial actions. And McCree's nonjudicial actions aren't responsible for the civil rights violations claimed by King, the panel explained in its Monday opinion (PDF). "Personal bias alone of a judge—when not serving in a judicial function—does not create a due-process violation."

Attorney Joel Sklar represents King and told the newspaper his client intends to appeal the 6th Circuit ruling to the U.S. Supreme Court.
What the fuck?

In what bizarro-land perversion of a judicial system is this ok?
Trust me, I'm a medical professional. 
Michigan apparently.

No wonder that state is so screwed up.
I'd imagine the wife got "overturned on appeal." :monkey:
I'm so proud that people in my state voted for this CUNT. http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2014/07/31...lp00000592
She's actually correct regarding the availability of foster homes.
Because I said so. 
You guys know I am no Obama fan. It also appears that this guy is a piece of shit. However this judge is a cunt of mammoth proportions and should immediately be removed from the bench.

Quote:A Louisville, Kentucky judge up for reelection is being criticized for controversial comments about African-American defendants, the Kentucky Center for Investigative Reporting (KYCIR) claims.

According to courtroom video obtained by KYCIR (below), Judge Sandra McLaughlin said of an African-American defendant being arraigned on drug charges that “he’s lucky to get out of here alive,” before adding, “did you see his shirt? Barack Obama, ‘Let’s Do It Again.’ That was a double whammy.”

McLaughlin is the lowest-rated judge in Jefferson County “by a wide margin,” according to the Louisville Bar Association (LBA). The reason for her low-rating, as KYCIR discovered, is her apparent belief that the all African-Americans in her court room are unrepentant drug dealers.

Last October, she accused Wesley Taylor, who had been arrested for and charged with drug possession, of being there because he was “selling dope to little children.” One week later, she said of Ronnie Gravel — who had been arrested and charged with burglary — that “he still needs to burglarize so he can maintain his drug habit.”

The case against Gravel was later dismissed.

I didn't know Ascension was a judge.
Trust me, I'm a medical professional. 

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Jesus F'ing Christ Securb 1 2,687 10-01-2010, 05:28 PM
Last Post: Securb
  Please stop your f'ing whining Securb 4 5,278 07-12-2009, 12:21 PM
Last Post: 3dR3