Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
You're f'ing kidding me right?
Well, you'd be cranky, too if you were named "Sandra." What's a guy to do?
Because I said so. 
This is a new spin on the donkey punch.

Quote:The bizarre story of a man who died after trying to have sex with a donkey is circulating all over Middle Eastern news sites.

Lebanese website Beiruting recently reported that a Saudi Sheikh man died after attempting to sodomize a donkey. But other sites have picked it up as well. Reports say that the man tied the donkey to his car, took off his pants and attempted the have sex with the animal.

The donkey, however, was not about to let that happen, and allegedly, it proceeded to kick the Sheikh man in the face following by three strong kicks to the chest. The man fell to the ground and allegedly suffered for some time before dying next to the angry animal.

- See more at: http://www.opposingviews.com/i/society/s...wx283.dpuf
Give that man a Darwin Award.:clap:
Score one for the donkey.
So this guy is surprised he was denied entry to a conservative muslim country?

Quote:A heavily tattooed German man whose face is embellished with horn implants and more than 100 piercings said Sunday he was refused entry to Dubai without reason, forcing him to skip a planned appearance at a nightclub.

His look may have been a step too far for the Gulf’s most liberal city, where a carefully cultivated reputation for tolerance and cutting-edge cosmopolitanism occasionally clashes with the region’s conservative Islamic values.

[Image: rolf.jpg?w=620]

[Image: rolf-buchholz.jpg?w=620&h=464]
Is he going to die of metal poisoning ?
Those wacky Germans.
What's with the fucking horns?
What a maroon.

He almost sounds American.

What is it with people expecting to receive the same freedoms of their own country when traveling abroad:?:
Because I said so. 
A high school student was allegedly suspended after breaking a class rule of saying “bless you” after a classmate sneezed.

Kendra Turner, a senior at Dyer County High School, said bless you to her classmate who sneezed and the teacher told her that the term was for church.
“She said that we’re not going to have godly speaking in her class and that’s when I said we have a constitutional right,” Turner told WMC.

When she defended her actions, the teacher told Turner to see an administrator. The student said that she had to finish the class period in in-school suspension.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Jesus F'ing Christ Securb 1 2,721 10-01-2010, 05:28 PM
Last Post: Securb
  Please stop your f'ing whining Securb 4 5,374 07-12-2009, 12:21 PM
Last Post: 3dR3