Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
You're f'ing kidding me right?
Speng Wrote:You'd think she'd feel a draft with her babymaker exposed.

I dont she is thinking about a draft. That thing just came out of her! I have to lay down for an hour after a big shit.
yeah... maybe she was numb down there

no speng, you can't make it numb but putting your mouth on it and going "nummy nummy nummy nummy"
3dR3 Wrote:no speng, you can't make it numb but putting your mouth on it and going "nummy nummy nummy nummy"

Maybe not but, it sure as hell is fun to try
...ignore your rights and they'll go away....
Chef_Tony Wrote:Maybe not but, it sure as hell is fun to try

I've never tried placenta LOL
3dR3 Wrote:I've never tried placenta LOL

Oddly enough it taste just like chicken, a freshly slaughtered chicken with it's entrails hanging out...but still, chickeny goodness.
A SEX-STARVED woman has undergone a painful two-hour op to remove a giant PINE CONE.

Surgeons have revealed embarrassed spinster Mirjana Gavaric is recovering after getting steamy with the seedy item in the Serbian capital, Belgrade.

Dr Sava Bojovic explained: “She was lonely and she took a pine cone from a tree and unfortunately it got stuck and she needed surgery to get it out.”

By all accounts, she did have a TREE-mendous time with it though.
While in many countries the Easter dish may be lamb, in Venezuela a traditional delicacy around this time of the year is the capybara, the world's biggest rodent.

The capybara is a distant cousin to the common guinea pig but bigger and river-based like a beaver.

Many Venezuelans regard the semi-aquatic creature as more fish than meat - a useful description during Lent when it is eaten as a replacement for red meat in this largely Roman Catholic country.

[Image: _45644815_chiguire_226.jpg]
does it taste like chicken?

or really big guinea pig
I just saw one of those at the zoo last week and thought the same thing... giant guinea pig. Then I thought "Hmmm, he would be great in a burger"
3dR3 Wrote:does it taste like chicken?

or really big guinea pig

For some reason it tastes just like placenta.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Jesus F'ing Christ Securb 1 2,708 10-01-2010, 05:28 PM
Last Post: Securb
  Please stop your f'ing whining Securb 4 5,341 07-12-2009, 12:21 PM
Last Post: 3dR3