Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Contests
The contests are back you can start your bitchin' now. :shifty:
If some asshat starts getting shitty about a prize not showing up, like that one douche (davikay) did at the TMR forums...I say you send a big bag of monkey shit and ban them from the site.
With the prices of bananas these days I think monkey shit is worth more than most of our prizes.
Then I will shit in a bag and send it to them. huge grin
have Mongo deliver it.....
3dR3 Wrote:have Mongo deliver it.....

Mongo would just have to take off his diaper and they would get a bigger load than they ever thought was humanly possible.
This is for feedback from the general public... What do you think about the latest contest entry form as seen on the Greg the Bunny giveaway? Easy enough?
Hooch Wrote:This is for feedback from the general public... What do you think about the latest contest entry form as seen on the Greg the Bunny giveaway? Easy enough?

The message field doesn't seem to work.... I tried to write "don't eat a bag of dicks" but I couldn't.......
Ah, I can close out a contest now... all the winners finally confirmed for Greg the Bunny.
Speng Wrote:Do you have a time limit for the winners to reply before they lose the prize? Maybe cut it down to a week or two.

Yeah, I give them a week to respond, then I select new winners and wait for them.