Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
My New 2009 Jeep Unlimited RUBICON!
Securb Wrote:Does the truck still have that new dead hooker smell?
Nah, I took it out through the woods to air it out...

[Image: OR012.jpg?t=1232771024]

[Image: OR014.jpg?t=1232771062]

[Image: OR016.jpg?t=1232771095]

[Image: OR020.jpg?t=1232771138]

[Image: OR011.jpg?t=1232771174]

That last bottom picture is of my dash gauges while in 4LO, with the swaybar disconnected, stability control off and both the front and rear axles LOCKED. 4WD doesn't get any better than that!
A long time ago my daddy said, "Son, always cut away from yourself with a knife, treat every firearm as though it's loaded and never update your BIOS during a lightning storm".
Fuckin' awesome! LIFETIME warranty on the powertrain? That's unbelievable! I'm sooooo incredibly jealous!
Thanks dude. I'm thinking about getting a very mild and inexpensive 1.75" coil spring spacer lift for it. I've seen another 4 door with it and it looks pretty awesome. 1.75" doesn't sound like much but it really does make a considerable difference.
A long time ago my daddy said, "Son, always cut away from yourself with a knife, treat every firearm as though it's loaded and never update your BIOS during a lightning storm".
pervertfreak Wrote:Thanks dude. I'm thinking about getting a very mild and inexpensive 1.75" coil spring spacer lift for it. I've seen another 4 door with it and it looks pretty awesome. 1.75" doesn't sound like much but it really does make a considerable difference.

I have a coil bucket spacer on my truck so it sits level, makes all the difference IMO!
What Up Y'All? I recently put a mild 2" Old Man Emu suspension lift on my Jeep. It gave me exactly 2" of lift and it's supposed to flex 20% more than stock. It actually rides BETTER than it did before. I'm psyched but unfortunately still haven't had it off-road since installing it. I've had it on for about three weeks. Here are some pics. Like I said, it's a mild lift. It'll let me go up a tire size or two when I eventually need tires. It makes the Jeep look better and I can't wait to try her out on the trails...

[Image: Lift2.jpg]

[Image: Lift3.jpg]

[Image: Lift4.jpg]

[Image: Lift5.jpg]
still looking sweet!!