Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Pics of My System with New TV Stand
Securb Wrote:It works, I have Atilla behaving a lot better these days.

but he smells a lot worse.
Hooch Wrote:but he smells a lot worse.

Yes, but the upside is Gator has stopped asking me to work on his laptop.
Whattdya live with your grandmother? Nice carpet, wallpaper, and drapes... damn!
skarydrunkguy Wrote:Whattdya live with your grandmother? Nice carpet, wallpaper, and drapes... damn!

Some of us actually live with wives and girlfriends.
Securb Wrote:Some of us actually live with wives and girlfriends.

And some of us taught our wives and girlfriends to fetch, roll over, and not fuck up our house with retarded looking carpet, wallpaper, and curtains.
skarydrunkguy Wrote:And some of us taught our wives and girlfriends to fetch, roll over, and not fuck up our house with retarded looking carpet, wallpaper, and curtains.

After a few years of marriage you don't even notice the drapes unless they are on fire. This house could be painted pink with yellow polka dots and could give a rat's ass. I have my Manroom and as long as that isn't screwed with I am fine.
Securb Wrote:After a few years of marriage you don't even notice the drapes unless they are on fire. This house could be painted pink with yellow polka dots and could give a rat's ass. I have my Manroom and as long as that isn't screwed with I am fine.

Scarydrunkguy is a great candidate to read the book I just reviewed, Maxims of Manhood.

Wilser pretty much says what Securb said about the drapes. Look under Maxim #47 entitled: Ignore Window Treatment
There's no crying in baseball
Securb Wrote:After a few years of marriage you don't even notice the drapes unless they are on fire. This house could be painted pink with yellow polka dots and could give a rat's ass. I have my Manroom and as long as that isn't screwed with I am fine.

I figured from the TV that it was your manroom. Not caring about your Castle simply means that you've given up. Its sad really, but if thats all you want out of life, fine with me. I hold, and use, veto power over everything in my house. Sure, there's stuff that I care less about, but there is nothing that I care nothing about.

Gator Wrote:Scarydrunkguy is a great candidate to read the book I just reviewed, Maxims of Manhood.

Wilser pretty much says what Securb said about the drapes. Look under Maxim #47 entitled: Ignore Window Treatment

I'm glad you finally found a book that will tell you how to be a man. The rest of us don't have to spend $24.95 to figure it out.
I guess I'm a big homo I look at my marriage as a partnership, now if you don't mind I have to go look at china patterns.
It was only $14.95
There's no crying in baseball

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Sony Unveils Wireless Multi-Room Audio System for iPod Players Securb 1 3,234 08-22-2008, 12:23 PM
Last Post: Securb