Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Indiana Jones and the Kingdom of the Crystal Skull
I watched the DVD this weekend... didn't think it was bad. I enjoyed it actually. I can understand some of the criticisms about the alien stuff, but all 3 of the originals included some supernatural events, so I guess aliens is not that big of a stretch.
I picked up the two disc special edition packaging at Target. It has an eighty page hardcover book as part of the packaging, it's pretty damn nice. It was the same price as every other place, one of the better promotions for the movie.
Just got done watching it, I dug it. I was expecting the worst, going by a lot of the word of mouth the movie had developed. There were a few parts that were, ehhh, but other then that it was a fun movie.
It is finally at the video rental place, so I will probably watch it with my daughter who is a big Shia fan (and also a big wimp, so she will be watching from behind the couch)

Thanks for the alien spoilers, guuuuyyyyssss....shifty
Ooops, I crapped my pants
If you were afraid of spoilers you should've stayed away from the thread. Hell, I knew there was some alien story involved the day the movie hit the theater...and I was trying to avoid any spoilers.

It's not really a spoiler though, you can tell there's an alien storyline within the first ten minutes. It's no more of a spoiler then saying Raiders had a religious storyline.

I'm just shocked they killed off Indy, I didn't see that one coming.
dammit!:mad::mad::mad:
:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:
Chocklit Wrote:It is finally at the video rental place, so I will probably watch it with my daughter who is a big Shia fan (and also a big wimp, so she will be watching from behind the couch)

Thanks for the alien spoilers, guuuuyyyyssss....shifty

don't you watch south park? huge grin
3dR3 Wrote:don't you watch south park? huge grin

I saw that one.

After I saw Batman this summer, we walked past the line for the next showing and I said to my brother "who knew Batman and the Joker were brothers."
Will it blend? That is the question.
I still have to rewatch batman..
3dR3 Wrote:don't you watch south park? huge grin

no
Ooops, I crapped my pants