Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
You are doing it wrong!
What a bunch of douche bags. WTF!

OAKLAND (AP) ―
[Image: opdsuspect.jpg]

With the Oakland Police Department mourning the violent deaths of four of its own, a group Wednesday staged a vigil for the man authorities say gunned down the fallen officers.

Dozens of loved ones and supporters gathered for the evening march, organized by International People's Democratic Uhuru Movement, that took participants near a police substation within sight of the two locations where Lovelle Mixon allegedly shot the veteran officers. Mixon, 26, also was killed in the confrontation.

"I don't condone what he did, but it's bringing to light the frustrations between the community and the police," said Uhuru Movement member Kihad Deen. "This gives people a chance to speak their minds

http://cbs13.com/local/vigil.shooting.su...68035.html
way to mend fences.......
That's really messed up
yeah, cuz that will help! idiots.
...ignore your rights and they'll go away....
I know there's at least one idiot around here that'll say we should feel sorry for his family.
Speng Wrote:I know there's at least one idiot around here that'll say we should feel sorry for his family.

She is like Beatlejuice dont mention her name.
In an emotional farewell, more than 20,000 grateful citizens and law-enforcement officials from across the country gathered Friday to honor the lives of four Oakland police officers who were shot and killed in the single deadliest day in department history.

http://www.sfgate.com/cgi-bin/article.cg...16O4VT.DTL
Fake Dentist Allegedly Drugged, Groped Patient

OSCEOLA COUNTY, Fla. -- A door-to-door dentist is accused of doing much more than pulling teeth. Deputies say he groped a female patient in Osceola County after he gave her drugs.

It does not appear that Luis Figueroa-Vasquez is even a licensed dentist and cops say he didn't act like one either. He's accused of drugging one of his would-be patients and then taking advantage of her sexually.

Detectives want the public to take a good look at Figueroa-Vasquez's mug shot, because they believe there are more victims out there. The fake dentist was arrested over the weekend after a woman at the Cobblestone Apartments claimed he did more than fix her teeth.

"The victim believes he used some sort of anesthetic that would be used at a dentist's office, she's not sure. But he did use more than a few drugs and, once she was a little groggy, that's when she says he touched her inappropriately multiple times," said Twis Lizasuain, Osceola County Sheriff's Office.

http://www.wftv.com/news/19045980/detail.html
I guess i won't go door to door play an OBGYN anytime soon........
3dR3 Wrote:I guess i won't go door to door play an OBGYN anytime soon........

You also don't want to run an OBGYN clinic from a shed in your backyard....that didn't end well for me.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  When 'First Contact' goes wrong. johnjohn 0 1,944 08-11-2018, 07:47 PM
Last Post: johnjohn
  What's Wrong With... Dr. Vegetable 5 6,457 11-15-2015, 06:25 AM
Last Post: Dr. Vegetable
  So Wrong... Yet... lreese 0 2,103 08-10-2014, 01:53 PM
Last Post: lreese
  Homeowner Says Crews Demolished Wrong House Speng 8 8,656 06-12-2009, 11:16 AM
Last Post: Securb