Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bogus waiter tricks customers at 2 NJ restaurants
HOBOKEN, N.J. -Police say a man posing as a waiter collected $186 in cash from diners at two restaurants in New Jersey and walked out with the money in his pocket.

Diners described the bogus waiter as a spikey-haired 20-something wearing a dark blue or black button-down shirt, yellow tie and khaki pants.

Police say he approached two women dining at Hobson's Choice in Hoboken, N.J. around 7:20 p.m. on Thursday.
He asked if they needed anything else before paying. They said no and handed him $90 in cash.

About two hours later he approached three women dining at Margherita's Pizza and Cafe. He asked if they were ready to pay, took $96 and never returned with their change.
Man, I have to try that sometime.
that's a great idea.......

but i don't look much like a waiter....
3dR3 Wrote:that's a great idea.......

but i don't look much like a waiter....

If I walked into a restaurant and there was anyone in there that looked anything like you there is no fuckin' way I am eating in there. I would feel like I was in that scene in Fight Club ..."clean food please"
Securb Wrote:If I walked into a restaurant and there was anyone in there that looked anything like you there is no fuckin' way I am eating in there. I would feel like I was in that scene in Fight Club ..."clean food please"

........and you've only seen me piss in a pot of soup 1 time.

i don't care what you say, I love wiping my ass with lettuce. It's refreshing.