Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Yard work is killing me
I did everything to get my flower beds to grow. Nothing worked. I used all kinds of fertilizers. Then I remembered what my father used to do and went down to the horse stables to get some "Grade A No. 2" I have stuff sprouting everywhere now.
Nothing beats good old horse crap.

I haven't has to do any yard work for a long time, the weather has been really dry. I haven't cut the grass in five weeks....it's all brown and crunchy.
I'm still concentrating on the inside of my house. I haven't even touched the outside yet. Spent all friday afternoon and all day yesterday painting the woodwork in my living room. I have a very large bow window with 15 squares, all surrounded by wood, and a wood platform above and below, plus the regular ginormous window frame. plus two entrances with archways both framed in wood, and floorboards. all needed to be primed and painted. What a bitch that was.
There's no crying in baseball
Gator Wrote:I'm still concentrating on the inside of my house. I haven't even touched the outside yet.

I could tell from the picture you sent me of the new house

[Image: 090617a.jpg]
Hmm, I feel so much better. the outside of my house looks palacial by comparison. I can go at least another year.
There's no crying in baseball
Two fuckin days worth of leaves, but I got it done. My neighbor has a landscaping business; he had his whole crew do his lawn in about an hour.

Looks like a Manudo reunion over there.
Securb Wrote:Two fuckin days worth of leaves, but I got it done. My neighbor has a landscaping business; he had his whole crew do his lawn in about an hour.

Looks like a Manudo reunion over there.

i want you to feel right at home here:

[youtube]x7B2ZGnVAIA[/youtube]

I raked leaves too.....
I was out Friday afternoon raking, it took way too long. The leaves can be put in the street, no higher then the curb and only so far out in the road. The city truck came by four times for the damn things.

Next year I'm going to go back to just running them over with the mower.
Look at the video at the 2:10 mark and you can see what Manudo are doing these days.
Securb Wrote:Look at the video at the 2:10 mark and you can see what Manudo are doing these days.

that was a pretty long way to go for a pulling pud joke :lol:

you just wanted me to suffer through 2:10 of Menudo, bastard.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Getting closer to the look I want for my comic/cartoon work johnjohn 1 2,101 09-28-2019, 11:53 AM
Last Post: LesStrat
  Would not work these days.... lreese 1 2,197 07-06-2014, 08:52 PM
Last Post: GoldenVulture