Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Random Prizes!
Prog Wrote:And the pics of Hooch's wife that Bruce sent out.

That's where they went? Those were supposed to go to TooWylde.
Prog Wrote:I've got a signed movie poster of Dahmer still in the mailing tube.

I remember that contest, I really wanted that thing because they did some filming around the area.

If we're talking regular prizes, I won quite a bit back in the day. I know that's where I got my Firefly DVD set and the Buck Rodgers complete series set.
Hooch Wrote:That's where they went? Those were supposed to go to TooWylde.

Thanks for the grilled placenta btw.
ok, who super glued my asshole shut?
Ransack Wrote:I won a TMR tshirt way back before the split. Still have it somewhere.

That's all you got? Then it's time for another RANDOM PRIZE!

Ransack is getting DVD The Mummy: Tomb of the Dragon Emporer

[Image: 51cdu83PeGL._SL500_AA240_.jpg]

BTW, I still have a crapload of old TMR shirts if anyone wants any. I don't know the sizes offhand. I think its a bunch of XLs
Hooch Wrote:BTW, I still have a crapload of old TMR shirts if anyone wants any. I don't know the sizes offhand. I think its a bunch of XLs

Don't give those away I use them to clean Atilla's cage.
Hooch Wrote:BTW, I still have a crapload of old TMR shirts if anyone wants any. I don't know the sizes offhand. I think its a bunch of XLs

wet t-shirt contest
ok, who super glued my asshole shut?
Securb Wrote:Don't give those away I use them to clean Atilla's cage.

I'm talking about the used ones... note the word "crapload"
I won from TMR a couple of times. I won the Playboy video game and lighter(something else in that prizepack, don't remember what though), and the last season of Frasier. Might Have one others can't remember. I really wanted to win The Planet Of The Apes set that came in the chimpanzee head as I'm an ape-ophile from way back.
Ive entered quite a few of their contests here never won though. But seen that there is a forum here and figured I would go ahead and become a member since I can get more info on movies and tv here.
blueeyeleo Wrote:Ive entered quite a few of their contests here never won though. But seen that there is a forum here and figured I would go ahead and become a member since I can get more info on movies and tv here.

One of the easiest ways to win prizes is by participating on the site and in the forums now that Random Prizes are back. Seeing your first post is complaining about not winning a prize you just won a copy of Nickleback Live at Sturgis on DVD. Instant message me your address and I will ship it out.