Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Random Prizes!
I like when I find corn.

It reminds me that I recently ate some..
ok, who super glued my asshole shut?
This has nothing to do with random prizes. I just wanted to say that I kinda miss the member reviews. It was nice to see what everyone thought of certian beers or games.
For once I'd like to be called sir without someone adding "your making a scene".
bdog1221 Wrote:This has nothing to do with random prizes. I just wanted to say that I kinda miss the member reviews. It was nice to see what everyone thought of certian beers or games.

Hooch?
Securb Wrote:Hooch?

the issue with those back then was maintenance. the issue now is that I have no F'n clue how to incorporate it into the current framework of the site. I can put it onto the "look into" list.

We tried before to do a "beer of the month" to populate reviews in he comment section, but it never took off.
A random prize goes out to Cletus P. Stillwaters, Cletus is the only TMR member to reply to all 21 weeks of "Would You Hit It" with the reply "Hell Yeah". On a disturbing note Cletus had the same reply for pictures in The Monkey Thread. Cletus wins Nickleback Live In Stugis on DVD.

[Image: 0416104mugs14.jpg]
I want that guy on the staff ASAP.
send a t-shirt too...... i think his other one is bloody.
ok, who super glued my asshole shut?
Hooch Wrote:I want that guy on the staff ASAP.

Why are we going to cover WWE and NASCAR?

Cletus starts on Monday. He insisted we also give his Grandfather/Father/Uncle Cletus P. Stillwaters Sr. a job. Cletus Sr. starts on Monday as Hooch's Executive Assitant.

[Image: 0507103mugs15.jpg]

Seeing Cletus and his Grandfather never showed up for their first day of work we got Hooch a new admin. I hope we don't have to fire her for being too sexy.

[Image: 0528102mugs16.jpg]