Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Rescue Me Thread *SPOILERS*
Two episodes in and I'm losing interest. Does everything have to be about Tommy? I miss the old season where they followed other characters.

I know, the season just started but it's not looking promising.
Speng Wrote:Two episodes in and I'm losing interest. Does everything have to be about Tommy? I miss the old season where they followed other characters.

The gay Mike story lines were great, when Sean was married to Tommy's sister there were great story lines. Teddy and Tommy's dad getting hammered was alway good. I totally agree with you.
Speng Wrote:Two episodes in and I'm losing interest. Does everything have to be about Tommy? I miss the old season where they followed other characters.

I haven't seen either episode yet. The season premiere just hit On Demand yesterday, so hopefully I'll catch the first two eps this weekend.

However, I read a review from one of my favorite reveiwers who said that the first 3 episodes are very "Tommy-centric". After that, I think it gets back to what we're more accustomed to, ie, other story lines. In other words, don't give up hope yet.
There's no crying in baseball
Gator Wrote:However, I read a review from one of my favorite reveiwers who said that the first 3 episodes are very "Tommy-centric". After that, I think it gets back to what we're more accustomed to, ie, other story lines.

That's good news. I know the show is Denis' baby, but judging by the storylines, his ego is getting a little big. I got real tired last season of every female on the show drooling over him...the rock journalist, the French chick...etc. That was a little over the top.
Yeah, it did get to be a bit much. But it fits right in very nicely with Securb's theory.
Last night's episode was a big improvement over the first two.
Speng Wrote:Last night's episode was a big improvement over the first two.

Cool I only saw a few minutes then I feel asleep, I have it on the dvr
Securb Wrote:Cool I only saw a few minutes then I feel asleep, I have it on the dvr

That's why I watch it on Saturday mornings. But friggin On Demand is ridiculously behind on some shows. There's no rhyme or reason to it. Like both Rescue Me and Burn Notice are about 8 days behind, so today they'll have last Tuesday's episode, but The Glades and Haven are on the very next morning after they air. And lots of shows are either one way or the other. Like I said, no rhyme or reason. It just is.

And what makes even less sense is that Burn Notice is 8 days behind, but Royal Pains, which is on immediately after Burn Notice, is available the very next morning.
I watched it last night. Freakin great. The wife and I were howling. Neil you are going to have to catch before I start posting spoilers
Go ahead and post what you want.

If you have a spoiler in the post, maybe you should just add *SPOILER* to the header. Not just for me, but for all.

If I see it, I'll stop reading this thread until I catch up.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Hookers and Zombies (Walking Dead Spoilers) Dr. Vegetable 14 10,603 02-16-2015, 02:14 PM
Last Post: LesStrat
  Weeds - Spoilers Inside Securb 56 33,801 08-18-2010, 11:59 AM
Last Post: Securb
  The It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia Thread 3dR3 55 47,132 10-26-2009, 04:26 PM
Last Post: 3dR3
  Big Brother 11 Thread: Brains, Boobs, and Brawn Gator 19 18,961 07-22-2009, 10:08 AM
Last Post: Gator
  The Shield Thread Gator 77 42,163 11-30-2008, 06:49 PM
Last Post: Prog