Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Rescue Me Thread *SPOILERS*
Gator Wrote:Go ahead and post what you want.

If you have a spoiler in the post, maybe you should just add *SPOILER* to the header. Not just for me, but for all.

If I see it, I'll stop reading this thread until I catch up.

More important: I want to get your read on the show.
SPOILER

That was really stupid, the way the show ended and then the previews for next week. Instead of leaving us wondering for a week if he actually died, we see three minutes later that he didn't.
Speng Wrote:SPOILER That was really stupid, the way the show ended and then the previews for next week. Instead of leaving us wondering for a week if he actually died, we see three minutes later that he didn't.

Are you sure he isnt one of Tommy's ghosts?
Securb Wrote:Are you sure he isnt one of Tommy's ghosts?

Nope, but on the subject of ghosts, how come Tommy hasn't seen the Chief yet? Those guys were close.
Speng Wrote:Nope, but on the subject of ghosts, how come Tommy hasn't seen the Chief yet? Those guys were close.

He was killed on the show becase he was a prick in real life. Leary got rid of him. They only showed him once in the bar room when all of the ghosts showed up and they shot him from behind (stand in).
I thought tonight's episode sucked. It's like they ripped off "Dude, Where's My Car?"
Speng Wrote:I thought tonight's episode sucked. It's like they ripped off "Dude, Where's My Car?"

And The Hangover, they should have called it Dude Where's My Slutty Daughter.
Now that I'm nearly caught up (1 ep behind) I have to say that Securbs guess of the series ending makes more and more sense.
There's no crying in baseball
Another uneventful episode. The best part was a Garrity throwaway line, "That deaf mute kid just flipped me off".

I get the feeling there isn't going to be a big "holy shit" season finale.
The show is ending they need to start killing off people. They should have killed Damien in the school last night that would have pushed Sheila over the edge. A crazier Shiela gunning for Tommy for the last episodes would be great.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Hookers and Zombies (Walking Dead Spoilers) Dr. Vegetable 14 17,899 02-16-2015, 02:14 PM
Last Post: LesStrat
  Weeds - Spoilers Inside Securb 56 60,324 08-18-2010, 11:59 AM
Last Post: Securb
  The It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia Thread 3dR3 55 72,791 10-26-2009, 04:26 PM
Last Post: 3dR3
  Big Brother 11 Thread: Brains, Boobs, and Brawn Gator 19 27,783 07-22-2009, 10:08 AM
Last Post: Gator
  The Shield Thread Gator 77 78,667 11-30-2008, 06:49 PM
Last Post: Prog