Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Shield Thread
I definitely think at least one of the strike team doesn't make it to the finale. Vic's change of heart about Shane may not matter. I think either Shane gets Vic or Ronnie takes Shane out. Claudette putting the screws to Ronnie might force him to make a decision. Tavon coming back was a bit of a shocker. Took me a while to remember what happened to him.
Will it blend? That is the question.
I was shocked a bit at first last night to see Danny getting ready to run. But, it's the only way she'll ever get away from Vic. With Shane going after Ronnie, I can see them taking each other out in the end.
I cant belive Vic has the box back, it might be a good idea to take it to a Kinkos and make a copy this time around. Danny is pretty stupid, now that Vic is working with ICE he can track her SS# anywhere. She might be the one that ends up killing Mackie for the sake and safty of her kid or Cassidy may kill him for the same reason.
For a quick second, I thought Danny was going to do a murder-suicide to escape. If she does get away, with everything else going on and only a few episodes left, that storyline might die off because of time.
Asavada has to die he is such a fuckin worm every year I hate him more.
I say things just heated up. Vic has no badge and, essentially, no family. Going out in a blaze of glory.

And, Shane's wife is the biggest C. Wouldn't mind seeing her take a bullet or twenty.
Prog Wrote:I say things just heated up. Vic has no badge and, essentially, no family. Going out in a blaze of glory.

And, Shane's wife is the biggest C. Wouldn't mind seeing her take a bullet or twenty.

I think she has always been a cunt her and her mother, I think last night was to let the new veiwers see what a bitch she is before the kick in the door to the hotel room and riddle it with bullets. Someone has to die next week you can only have so many botched murders.
I was kind of surprised there was no mention of Danny. From last week, you assume she's making a run for it. I was expecting at least a passing comment from Claudette saying she was out sick or something.

Vic figuring out that Shane was probably waiting for him seemed to be just in time. I think Ronnie was ready to kill them both.
I can see Danny's story line being done...she left that is it. They have to do something with Dutch. A guy at work has the theory that Claudette gets the goods on Mackie but dies before she can play her hand and Vic walks or Vic finds Dutch doing something bizarre or covers some weird shit up for him and Claudette has to give him a pass to help out Dutch.
Anyone notice that Vic's two little kids have sort of "disappeared"? They talk about them, but they're not seen anymore.

You really can't pick a side, because they really are all bad guys. But, if Shane's wife takes a bullet, pregnant or not, I'm going to cheer.

4 to go!

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  The Rescue Me Thread *SPOILERS* Speng 111 112,871 09-11-2011, 09:03 AM
Last Post: Securb
  The It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia Thread 3dR3 55 49,299 10-26-2009, 04:26 PM
Last Post: 3dR3
  Big Brother 11 Thread: Brains, Boobs, and Brawn Gator 19 19,761 07-22-2009, 10:08 AM
Last Post: Gator