Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Shield Thread
It was kind of weak last night. I think Dutch is going to get killed by the kid or his mother he is playing with fire. I have a weird felling Ronnie is going to take out Vic and Shane to just be done with it. Asavada needs a bullet in his head.
I didn't think last night was too bad. It was a sort of slow down and setup for the final run.

The mother is going to wind up dead by the son. Didn't she say that her son said Dutch "ruined her for him"? Some sort of Oedipus complex.

Aceveda's been playing both sides since episode 1 and he's pretty good at it.

The female fed seems to be in way over her head. She's going to eat lead.
Will it blend? That is the question.
Prog Wrote:Didn't she say that her son said Dutch "ruined her for him"? Some sort of Oedipus complex.

That kid is going to kill Dutch and get away with it, and right before he kills him the kid will do some kind of Hannibal Lector speech telling Dutch how much smarter he is than him.

Prog Wrote:The female fed seems to be in way over her head. She's going to eat lead.

OK here is how the series should end. Just the way it started. So the shit hits the fan but Mackie dodges it all. He comes out of everything clean and gets a job with ICE. During his first ICE raid the ICE chick shoots him in the face because Mackie is a threat and has dirt on her. Thus ending Mackie’s era and making her the new Mackie.
That would be really cool to go full circle like that. I saw that Shawn Ryan wrote the last episode which I take as a good sign. I'm glad that there are no breaks in the schedule and they aren't dragging this out. Only issue I have is I will be at my parents' house for the last episode and they better get out of my way or I will put them in the home.
Claudette is giving Shane his chance to get out of things. Can't avoid jail, but he gets his family safe. If Aceveda would have met up with Vic earlier, I think they would have teamed up.
They really didn't resolve anything last night or move the ball forward. I dint want to see them trey to resolve everything during the last episode I would like to see clean up in the next 3 episodes.
I can agree with that. That's two episodes they've been setting things up. And we know Danny skipped town, but you think they could spend 30 seconds to acknowledge it. Or, I guess she did it at a time when no one would notice.
Well, with Shane going completely rogue (even more than usual), that kind of has the Barn focused on other things besides Danny's sudden departure.
There's no crying in baseball
Even though I anticipated this all season, I am very sad to see this show end tomorrow night. It has truly been one of my all-time favorites.

Here's my prediction:
Ronnie finds out that Vic double-crosses him, and kills him (may even be one of the last scenes).
Ronnie kills Shane
Mara kills Ronnie (at the same time, in a shootout),
The chick that Dutch was seeing (the one with the crazy son) kills Dutch, or her kid does
There's no crying in baseball
Gator Wrote:Even though I anticipated this all season, I am very sad to see this show end tomorrow night. It has truly been one of my all-time favorites.

Here's my prediction:
Ronnie finds out that Vic double-crosses him, and kills him (may even be one of the last scenes).
Ronnie kills Shane
Mara kills Ronnie (at the same time, in a shootout),
The chick that Dutch was seeing (the one with the crazy son) kills Dutch, or her kid does

All good theories I guess we will find out tonight. What if it was all a dream like The Newhart Show and Mackie is just a crossing guard.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  The Rescue Me Thread *SPOILERS* Speng 111 108,517 09-11-2011, 09:03 AM
Last Post: Securb
  The It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia Thread 3dR3 55 47,214 10-26-2009, 04:26 PM
Last Post: 3dR3
  Big Brother 11 Thread: Brains, Boobs, and Brawn Gator 19 19,064 07-22-2009, 10:08 AM
Last Post: Gator