Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Shield Thread
Didnt see the whole Shane thing coming. But WTF was with that ending give me a break.
Securb Wrote:Didnt see the whole Shane thing coming. But WTF was with that ending give me a break.

This is how I took it. As Vic is sitting there at his desk, he's thinking about everything he's lost; family, friends, job, everything. Doesn't shed a tear because in the end, he got away with everything. I think it showed that in the end, Vic only cares about himself.

I thought it was a good ending and, overall, the last show tied up all the loose ends.
Will it blend? That is the question.
Prog Wrote:I thought it was a good ending and, overall, the last show tied up all the loose ends.

It was cool how Shane gave that kid all of his money before he killed himself, they made you think he was going to rob or assault her.

They should have put Dutch on the hook for the woman's murder that would have served him right.
Securb Wrote:They should have put Dutch on the hook for the woman's murder that would have served him right.

Dutch didn't do anything but figure out this kid was a psycho in training. I did comment a while back that she was going to end up dead.

I only wish something would have happened to that bitch ICE agent. Never cared for her.
Prog Wrote:Dutch didn't do anything but figure out this kid was a psycho in training.

He's been a dick since day one, he fucked with Mackie's wife, he loved taking down Ronnie last night and he killed a kitty cat in season 4. That ICE chick could get hit by a bus and I wouldnt blink
Another disappointing ending. It was pretty good up until the end. But, it did leave the door open for a return. I really thought Vic was going to get killed by someone.

The Shane thing was a shocker, not that he killed himself, but that he took his wife and kid with him.

I hate that ICE chick too.
There's no crying in baseball
I still laugh when Dutch drops the cat and it lands like a lump. Dutch is like the character House, he's only interested in the extreme cases. He's bored with normal, day-to-day crimes.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  The Rescue Me Thread *SPOILERS* Speng 111 163,430 09-11-2011, 09:03 AM
Last Post: Securb
  The It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia Thread 3dR3 55 73,990 10-26-2009, 04:26 PM
Last Post: 3dR3
  Big Brother 11 Thread: Brains, Boobs, and Brawn Gator 19 28,182 07-22-2009, 10:08 AM
Last Post: Gator