Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
David Carradine Found Dead from Hanging In Thailand
Hooch Wrote:Additional reports are saying it WAS the Nickelback: Live at Sturgis DVD that was stuck in his colon.

Damn, I was going to guess it was Chad Kroeger stuck in his colon.
Securb Wrote:What else is there to do in Bangkok

I'm saving up for a three way with a preop transexual double amputee midget and a pygmy goat.
Ransack Wrote:Did you guys get a whole case of those things or something?

No only 20 or so copies. I think I am going to put them on Ebay to pay for Spengs three way
Cool, thanks man. I think I have most of the money, I just need cash for incidentals: antibiotics, lubricant, stump ointment for the amputee, etc. Anyone know how to shave a goat's ass?
Speng Wrote:Anyone know how to shave a goat's ass?

Very carefully
man, what kind of lube do you use to shove a jewel case up your butt......

Speng?
3dR3 Wrote:man, what kind of lube do you use to shove a jewel case up your butt......

Two parts KY, one part Vaseline, one part Ambesol and one part Crisco
Speng Wrote:Two parts KY, one part Vaseline, one part Ambesol and one part Crisco

Are you insane that is the recipe for C4
Securb Wrote:Are you insane that is the recipe for C4

That adds to the excitement, you get the Mission Impossible theme runing through your head the whole time.
Autopsy finds Carradine's death not a suicide
June 11, 2009, 3:53 PM EST

LOS ANGELES (AP) -- The forensics expert hired by David Carradine's family has concluded that the "Kung Fu" actor did not commit suicide, but said Thursday that more information was needed from Thai investigators before the cause of death could be determined.

Carradine's brothers, Keith and Robert Carradine, each read part of a prepared statement to reporters from The Associated Press at a Los Angeles hotel. In their first public remarks since their older brother was found hanging in a Bangkok hotel room closet last week, they thanked supporters and asked for privacy.

"This is a devastating loss for our family and we greatly appreciate the compassion pouring in from all over the world," Keith Carradine said.
They also released a statement by Dr. Michael Baden of New York that indicated a second autopsy determined Carradine didn't kill himself.

"However, to reach a final determination as to the cause and the manner of death we must wait for further information from Thailand as to the scene findings and the completion of the crime laboratory and toxicology studies that are still being performed," Baden's statement concluded.

Reached by phone after the morning briefing, Baden said he expects to receive more information from Thai authorities in a week or two and stressed that the information at hand was incomplete.
"The autopsy is only part of the analysis," he said.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Found some time to do some artwork. johnjohn 0 2,006 12-23-2018, 12:44 AM
Last Post: johnjohn
  Woman found dead holding laptop GoldenVulture 6 8,023 06-27-2014, 03:12 AM
Last Post: GoldenVulture
  Maya Angelou dead at 86 Securb 4 5,677 05-28-2014, 07:27 PM
Last Post: LesStrat
  Harold Ramis - Dead at 69 Hooch 4 5,729 02-25-2014, 07:25 PM
Last Post: Ransack
  Davey Jones is Dead Hooch 2 3,433 02-29-2012, 07:35 PM
Last Post: Securb