Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Steve McNair Found Dead in TN Condo
Gator Wrote:Yeah, theys only trouble

Gator Wrote:Yeah, theys only trouble

you can say that again.
Now is as good a time as any to give him the whole MVP award for 2003 and correct that farce where he had to share it with that cocksucker Manning. I mean Peyton... sorry for the confusion.
She pulled a Phil Hartman on his ass... lit him up while he was sleeping:
Police Conclude Sahel Kazemi Murdered Steve McNair, Killed Herself
Hooch Wrote:She pulled a Phil Hartman on his ass... lit him up while he was sleeping:
Police Conclude Sahel Kazemi Murdered Steve McNair, Killed Herself

Wouldn't have happend if he was sleeping at home.
Quarterback Steve McNair, the first real face of the franchise that became the Tennessee Titans, will be honored by his former team during the 2009 season with a helmet decal bearing his number, according to Jim Wyatt of the Tennessean.

The Titans will launch the tribute during Sunday night's Hall of Fame game, with a "9" decal applied to the backs of the throwback Houston Oilers helmets that the Titans will wear.

The Titans weren't able to wear a patch to honor McNair because the team already is committed to wearing a patch commemorating the 50th season of the AFL. Per league rules, only one jersey patch is allowed.
Too soon? I don't know. Tasteless? Definitely!

[Image: 500x_21089222_640X480.jpg]
nah, not too soon. I forgot about him until you bumped the thread.
when were you in my front yard?
3dR3 Wrote:when were you in my front yard?

That cant be your front yard where is the rusted out 76 El Camino on blocks
Securb Wrote:That cant be your front yard where is the rusted out 76 El Camino on blocks

I sold that on Craigslist... It came with a free box of dead hooker panties. When the guy came to get it,he didn't seem to into the car but dove right into the box of panties......

fucking weirdo.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Al Davis, Dead Speng 3 4,838 04-19-2012, 09:19 PM
Last Post: alijutt8
  Former Patriots fan favorite Tatupu dead at 54 Gator 1 3,095 02-24-2010, 05:23 PM
Last Post: Gator
  Arturo Gatti Found Dead At Age 37 Gator 4 5,477 07-13-2009, 02:04 PM
Last Post: skarydrunkguy
  Steroid Dealer Who Cooperated With N.F.L. Is Found Dead Securb 10 12,491 06-11-2008, 08:57 AM
Last Post: IceColdBeer