Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Big Brother 11 Thread: Brains, Boobs, and Brawn
Awww shucks, you're making me blush...
and synopsized is a word.
There's no crying in baseball
yeah... i mean if you said in your article "wait for the hot blonde with big jugs to get in the hot tub, it's gets really steamy" things may be different...
Neil have you bailed on this pile of shit yet?
I'm on the fence. I've started two seperate columns, one last week and one over the weekend, and shitcanned them both. I'll try another one this week. This is the worst of the 11 BBs so far, so the content isn't easy to work with.
Gator Wrote:I'm on the fence. I've started two seperate columns, one last week and one over the weekend, and shitcanned them both. I'll try another one this week. This is the worst of the 11 BBs so far, so the content isn't easy to work with.

There's an article right there.
Yeah, Bruce mentioned that when we spoke on Sunday. I'm still rattling that around.
It's a very unlikeable group of people this season. I can't see watching these asshats for the whole Summer.
Hooch Wrote:There's an article right there.

Tomorrow morning when I let Ginger out I will try to take a picture of her squeezing one off for the graphic
Hold on to that. We may have to use it a few times.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  The Rescue Me Thread *SPOILERS* Speng 111 160,923 09-11-2011, 09:03 AM
Last Post: Securb
  The It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia Thread 3dR3 55 72,753 10-26-2009, 04:26 PM
Last Post: 3dR3
  The Shield Thread Gator 77 78,570 11-30-2008, 06:49 PM
Last Post: Prog