Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The NBA Finals Begin Thursday on ABC
Franchise Wrote:Man you have to feel good for KG, Pierce, and Allen.......what a statement game from the C's!

Dont forget Posey and House they both had great games Davis had a couple of highlight reel plays himself in the 4th quarter.
Securb Wrote:Dont forget Posey and House they both had great games Davis had a couple of highlight reel plays himself in the 4th quarter.

Hell Rondo played lights out, he was all over the place defensively. Basically everyone who played did a great job. Man what a win, I'm still pinching myself! huge grin
"Kids, you tried your best and you failed miserably. The lesson is, never try."

Homer Simpson
F you Boston guys. I'm still waiting to celebrate my first pro sports team win. I was in 2nd grade for the last one.
Hooch Wrote:F you Boston guys. I'm still waiting to celebrate my first pro sports team win. I was in 2nd grade for the last one.

South Street is too narrow for a parade anyway. The good news is the way the 76ers, Phillies, Eagles & Flyers look you have plenty of time to start a highway project and widen it.
Oh c'mon Hooch, it's only been a century, cumalatively speaking. You're still young. Maybe by the time your kids have kids you'll see one. We'll keep our fingers crossed for you.
There's no crying in baseball
I will talk to you guys later I have a parade I have to go to today....again.
What a freakin parade!! For not having an actual rally this was pretty darn good!!
"Kids, you tried your best and you failed miserably. The lesson is, never try."

Homer Simpson

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  NBA Draft 2015 Snake Aces 3 5,476 06-27-2015, 09:52 AM
Last Post: Dr. Vegetable
  NBA Finals kacstar 11 13,602 06-16-2015, 11:23 PM
Last Post: Snake Aces
  NBA Thread Securb 2 3,221 07-10-2009, 09:00 AM
Last Post: Gator
  NBA Conference Finals Securb 2 3,858 05-24-2008, 10:40 PM
Last Post: Securb