Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Windows 7
I am using Windows 7 on my Alienware laptop and loving it. There are a ton of new features and the OS is so intuitive. It comes loaded with everything you need to do anything. Outside of MS Office and Itunes I haven't added a single bit of software. I am getting ready to upgrade the rest of the PCs in the house soon.

Is anyone else using it?
I haven't even seen it yet
There's no crying in baseball
i hope it works well so those apple commercials will go away...

the apple commercials are like a chick, at first they are cute and funny, then after a while you just get sick of them and start to resent the fact you let yourself get so pussy whipped. :shifty:
I'll be getting it eventually. I always wait for the first one or two security patches to be released.
They stole a lot from MAC so you get the MAC features at a Windows price.
does that mean i'll only need one mouse button?
there's more than one???
sounds good to me
I just started playing around with it over the weekend, I'm digging it so far. There's a lot of cool shit to play around with.
I've had it for a few months now and I've found some great features. One of the best is the feature where you can click two things into place side by side to work on them. I actually have the need for this fairly often when I'm updating stats for my baseball pools (yeah, I'm a geek. I know)

I can run ESPN in one window and run Excel right next to it without having to switch windows, or tabs. It's a very nice feature.

However, I have found there to be major compatibility issues with internet explorer. Especially if your'e using the 64 bit system. It doesn't recognize Flashplayer at all. You have to use the 32-bit IE if you want to watch any videos or look at any pictures.

Other minor glitches still pop up here and there. But some of the other features are cool. It's a lot easier to access files in your folders, for example.