Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Zombieland
Best movie of the year. As funny as The Hangover and as good as Shaun of the Dead. Highly recommended.
The commercials have gotten my 6-year old on a zombie kick, asking about how you kill a zombie, what makes a zombie... and if he can get a video game where he can kill zombies.
is 6 years old too young for zombie killing?

i think not....... but then again i'm pretty backwards
You're never too young for your first zombie kill
There's no crying in baseball
Gator Wrote:You're never too young for your first zombie kill

I have seen you look like a zombie a few nights
Hooch Wrote:and if he can get a video game where he can kill zombies.

Call of duty world at war has a nazi zombie bonus map at the end of the game and 3 downloadable maps as well. fun as shit and you can tone down the langue and graphic voilence in the options menu.
For once I'd like to be called sir without someone adding "your making a scene".
Worm Wrote:Best movie of the year. As funny as The Hangover and as good as Shaun of the Dead. Highly recommended.

Freakin loved it. Lots of funny zombie kills. BM is hilirious.
meh, most of the funny stuff was in the trailers and commercials. it turned into an illogical mess right after Murray. It was serious when it needed to be funny and lacked an overall direction. It could have been great if it was done differently. I absolutely loved the premise though, and was hoping for alot more.
i like fun in this movie so that is the only reason of my liking of this movie and i hope all the people will enjoy so much this movie which is good .
You're never too young for your first zombie kill