Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Motorola Droid
I am blown away I can go into the back end of Wordpress and fix or post columns. They have free traffic, navagation and wifi on the phone. I can even take pictures, edit them and upload them on this thing.
are you outsourcing your columns to your Droid now?
I don't have to bring a magazine into the mensroom anymore ....sweet
I stopped doing that years ago...

but for some reason i still write on the stalls...
Securb Wrote:I am blown away I can go into the back end of Wordpress and fix or post columns. They have free traffic, navagation and wifi on the phone. I can even take pictures, edit them and upload them on this thing.

If it can get any kind of 3G reception whatsoever in the Philadelphia sports complex, then I'm sold.
Hooch Wrote:If it can get any kind of 3G reception whatsoever in the Philadelphia sports complex, then I'm sold.

The coverage map says you are all set but I guess we will find out soon.
I'm sold
Securb Wrote:I don't have to bring a magazine into the mensroom anymore ....sweet

Uh oh, I'm anticipating a picture of you taking a shit being uploaded at any time. :eek:
Speng Wrote:Uh oh, I'm anticipating a picture of you taking a shit being uploaded at any time. :eek:

Actually I have video
[Image: wp-admin]I am a gadget guy. I have always been one. The one gadget I have not chased is the Smartphone. Until now I have never found a combination of hardware and service that I liked.

Before moving to Southern New Hampshire I had Sprint Cellular service. Sprint service was great in Boston proper; I never traveled north of Cambridge or south of Chinatown.

Once I moved to Southern New Hampshire the only place I could get service was at the Mall on the NH/MA line which was unfortunately where the Sprint store was.

No matter how hard I tried Sprint would not let me out of my contract. Even though I have moved across state lines but Sprint?s argument was that my new house was on their coverage map.

Even after I begged them to try calling the phone to see if I had service they told me it would be $175 to get out of my contract. Being a sales guy my phone is my lifeline I have to have mobile service; I had to take the $175 hit.... Click here for full article