Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
NY VS PHILLY
This is a VERY exciting week for the north east sports fanshuge grin
I grew up in Jersey, was born a Yankee/Giant fan. I have lived in Princeton for 20 years & it is the border line for NY~Philly fans. I have many friends/ coworkers who are die hard Philly fans. I have been to many games @ the VET & have enjoyed the old crew of Schilling, Nails, Kruck, Wild thing, Inky..ect. & I have always respected McNabb & doesn't get the credit he deserves.
So I have never hated the Phillies or the Eagles, like I HATE:mad: with a passion > the Sox & Cowboys. I have guys trying to get tix for Sundays crazy day. Eagles/Giants~ Phillies/Yanks.. How the HELL are those fans going to be together all day & night, without killing each other?:eek: It is going to be a wild scene, & will get especially ugly when the GMEN get their revenge in the afternoon.;) I have more to say about the World Series, but I will wait until the review thread is up, but I will say it will be a GREAT series with the two best teams in baseball slugging it out. :cool:
I'm not going to bite on the Eagles/Giants trash talk. If they continue to play the way they have in the last 2 weeks on both sides of the ball, the game won't be pretty... Unless they have some double-secret spread Eagle game play that they'll roll out for Vick.

If you get tickets for the football game let me know, wear a Yankee hat so I can recognize you... then I'll take it off and shit in it and put it back on your head just like the Phils are going to shit all over the Yankees... then I'll feed you a brat and egg sammich.
all i can say is look out....... and keep your eye on the "moron of the week" and "you've got to be fucking kidding me" threads.

also, I hope the Eagles offense shows up Sunday...

Game one tomorrow!!!!
3dR3 Wrote:Game one tomorrow!!!!

Possibly. Weather is supposed to be shit.
Hooch Wrote:If you get tickets for the football game let me know, wear a Yankee hat so I can recognize you... then I'll take it off and shit in it and put it back on your head just like the Phils are going to shit all over the Yankees... then I'll feed you a brat and egg sammich.

Thats one way to keep your head warm on a cool fall morning.
Securb Wrote:Thats one way to keep your head warm on a cool fall morning.

As well as the warmth being generated by 50% of the cars in the parking lot being on fire... which I am expecting too. Sunday has national news written all over it.
Hooch Wrote:As well as the warmth being generated by 50% of the cars in the parking lot being on fire... which I am expecting too. Sunday has national news written all over it.

Make a TMRZoo.com sign to hold up behind the reporters, be that guy
:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol: I tried to relay to you that I am not trying to "trash talk", but I am cracking up reading this stuff. I think it would worth the ride for the sammy alone. I don't even want to tell you what the assholes @ the NY POST are saying....:eek::cool::lol: bad bulletin board material. shall we go there?
Securb Wrote:Make a TMRZoo.com sign to hold up behind the reporters, be that guy

i've been tasked with this

on the back steve suggested i write fuck ny but that might be risky. I'm kind of a smart ass..
bobbyt2 Wrote::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol: I tried to relay to you that I am not trying to "trash talk", but I am cracking up reading this stuff. I think it would worth the ride for the sammy alone. I don't even want to tell you what the assholes @ the NY POST are saying....:eek::cool::lol: bad bulletin board material. shall we go there?

I read the comparisons that the NY Post was making in todays paper between Philly and NY. Some of it was actually pretty funny. Like comparing the Philly Phanatic to Kate Hudson as team Mascots:

http://www.nypost.com/p/news/local/reaso...cnXqh1OZoO
There's no crying in baseball