Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
PWNED
Securb Wrote:Sadly this is my weekend.

i do it on a daily basis. dog drops a load, i scoop it up. otherwise it's only a matter of time before the kids steps in it, then I have shit in the house, well more shit than usual.
A water main broke at reservoir that feeds Boston proper and the surrounding suburbs, the have no drinking water or cooking water for 3 days. You can shower in it if you don't mind a little fecal matter. All restaurants and coffee shops are closed....

......and it is raining! PWNED

Damn this New Hampshire well water tastes great.
[Image: owned2my0.png]
Pony pwn3d

[Image: twisp_100425_08.ss_full.jpg]
A professional angler found to have stuffed lead sinkers down the throats of fish he submitted for weigh-ins during a prestigious bass-fishing tournament has been banned for life from that and other competitions in a scandal that has rocked the tight-knit and passionate bass-fishing community.

Mike Hart, a successful Southern California pro whose career earnings total more than $200,000, was accused of cheating in this manner during the recent $100,000 U.S. Open held at sprawling Lake Mead on the Nevada-Arizona border. An official with the Western Outdoor News bass tour said Hart confessed after he was caught virtually red-handed.

WON Bass will not pursue criminal charges against Hart, but the episode has tournament organizers around the country speaking out against cheating and seeking ways to prevent their events from being similarly tarnished.

Catching a cheat is difficult because tournaments are catch-and-release, so bass are kept in aerated wells on the boats and weighed live at the end of each fishing day, then released.

However, sometimes bass die after being caught and Hart had offered three dead fish during the weigh-in on the second-to-last day of the U.S. Open. They were filleted so the meat could be delivered to a charity, and found to contain weights.

Officials waited until the final day to confront Hart, who turned in a full limit of five bass. All five were found to contain lead sinkers.

In all, nine sinkers were removed from bass turned in by Hart. Naslund said each sinker was torpedo-shaped and weighed two ounces. Each was attached to a short line and tied to a small treble hook, presumably to catch in the throat and hopefully keep the weights from entering the belly and being detected
TWO teenage convicts pedalled to freedom after they were let out of jail for the day to take a cycling test.

Connor Dewhurst, 14, and Sam Thomas, 13, were allowed to sit their cycling proficiency test - an exam British children must take to prove they can safely ride bicycles on the road.

However, the pair proved rather more proficient than supervisors were expecting as they sped away from a juvenile detention centre in Manchester in northwestern England.

Cops think they pedalled 11km to one of the city's major train stations before hopping on a tram to complete yesterday's escape bid.

Dewhurst had been convicted of attacking a police officer while Thomas was locked up for robbery, Greater Manchester Police said.
They are still on the run.

Read more: http://www.news.com.au/weird-true-freaky...z0znvnpN82
[url="http://www.aolnews.com/world/article/neo-nazi-couple-find-out-theyre-jewish/19648414"]
Neo-Nazi Couple Finds out they are both Jewish[/url]

Quote:Two Polish neo-Nazis who were childhood sweethearts and later became skinheads have discovered what for them is a shocking family secret: They're actually Jewish.

Pawel and Ola, identified only by their first names, are the subject of a CNN documentary about Poles rediscovering their Jewish roots generations after their ancestors hid their religious identities to escape persecution during World War II.

A few years ago, Ola found out from Warsaw's Jewish Historical Institute that both she and her husband are technically Jews. "It was unbelievable -- it turned out that we had Jewish roots. It was a shock," she said.

At the time, she and Pawel were active in Warsaw's neo-Nazi movement. "I was a nationalist 100 percent. Back then when we were skinheads it was all about white power... that Jews were the biggest plague and the worst evil of this world," Pawel said.

Both 33, they've now embraced their Jewish identity and are active in their local orthodox synagogue.

"I'm not saying that I don't have regrets but it's not something that I walk around and lash myself over... I feel sorry for those that I beat up," Pawel said. "But I don't hold a grudge against myself."
[Image: 101019041016_church.jpg]
REFUGIO, Texas (AP) — Investigators said a man has died while in the act of raping an elderly South Texas woman.

The Refugio County Sheriff's Office identified the man as 53-year-old Isabel Chavelo Gutierrez. Sheriff's Sgt. Gary Wright said the incident happened June 2 after he rode two miles by bicycle from his home to that of his 77-year-old victim in the tiny coastal community of Tivoli.
Wright said the 5'-7", 230-to-250 pound man sneaked into the woman's house and raped her at knifepoint.

During the assault, he said he wasn't feeling well, rolled over, and died.
Gutierrez' body was sent to the Nueces County medical examiner in Corpus Christi for autopsy.

Gutierrez was a registered sexual offender on parole from a sentence for aggravated sexual assault and indecency with a child.