Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Moron of the week
(06-27-2014, 03:11 PM)Dr. Vegetable Wrote: Will you trade it for a nice salad?

A nice salad and a handjob.
One of the guys I quoted a high price responded that it seemed like a fair amount. Maybe he just wants to come over and hit me, I was a bit of a dick in my emails.
(06-13-2014, 05:37 AM)Securb Wrote: Short on cash, the 29-year-old Floridian allegedly offered to provide a salad to a prostitute in exchange for oral sex, according to cops.

Liverman was arrested Monday morning during a reverse sting that netted nine other men for soliciting a prostitute. The hookers in question were actually undercover Daytona Beach Police Department officers.

While negotiating a liaison with a female officer, Liverman--who was “operating a bicycle”--revealed that he did not have any money. “I’m hungry, you got food?” the undercover asked. Liverman replied, “I got a salad,” according to a booking affidavit.

“I’ll give you a blow job for a salad,” the cop declared. Liverman replied, “You ready to go?” The document does not detail the location of Liverman’s salad (or its street value). Liverman was busted because he and the cop “agreed upon the sexual act in exchange for food,” investigators reported.

During a court appearance yesterday, Liverman, a Daytona Beach resident, pleaded no contest to the misdemeanor charge (for which he was found guilty by a Circuit Court judge). Liverman was sentenced to two days in jail and fined $500.

[Image: alonzoliverman1.jpg]

Doesn't this have implications for most marriages?

Everyone should be armed ...until nobody has guns.
(06-28-2014, 08:32 PM)beaubrummels Wrote: Doesn't this have implications for most marriages?

Hell, isn't that the basis for most dates. Didn't Andrew Dice Clay say something about taking a girl out, throwing a burger down her throat and using her like a sex doll?
Entrapment by salad. They've got to be kidding. I'm not sure who the moron is here.
Are business lunches/dinners now deemed to be solicitation ?
***Insert Tossed Salad Joke Here***
Listless Vessels!
(06-28-2014, 01:46 PM)Speng Wrote: A nice salad and a handjob.

Too rich for my blood. :jerkoff:
American Apparel issued a public apology Thursday after the company posted a stylized picture to its Tumblr page of the space shuttle Challenger disaster thinking it was fireworks.

The company was immediately hammered with negative feedback.

In its apology, the company said it was an honest mistake by the social media manager, who was born after the 1986 explosion that killed all seven crew members, including schoolteacher Christa McAuliffe.

“We deeply apologize for today’s Tumblr post of the Space Shuttle Challenger. The image was re-blogged in error by one of our international social media employees who was born after the tragedy and was unaware of the event," the company said. "We sincerely regret the insensitivity of that selection and the post has been deleted.”

[Image: 513]
How does someone not catch that picture before they post it?

That sort of reminds me of the time some moron, at the old site, posted a pick of the twin towers falling down as a caption to a joke.
"International" social media employee? For American Apparel? Posting what they 'thought were fireworks' for 4th of July? Were they Muslim by chance?

Everyone should be armed ...until nobody has guns.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Skank of the week TooFunny 482 421,769 10-16-2017, 05:47 AM
Last Post: GoldenVulture
  Douchebag of the Week Securb 12 17,108 03-17-2011, 07:18 PM
Last Post: Securb
  Great news of the week Prog 4 6,346 04-03-2009, 10:56 AM
Last Post: Securb
  And number 3 for the week - 'Peanuts' animator Bill Melendez dies Prog 2 4,054 09-05-2008, 11:11 AM
Last Post: Fel