Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Moron of the week
I think I missed that story, can you tell it again?
I got a new living room set and I need the old sectional hauled away so I put an ad on Craigslist. So far the people responding have been asking for $50-$180 to haul away a sofa. Except for this guy he is willing to do it for free.

[Image: attachment.php?attachmentid=53385&d=1398303899]
It turned out the guy wanted a woman to teach him how to do his makeup and who knows what else. I kept him on the line for about a week and posted his emails on SDUGF
Cripes, that has my stories beat.
I was selling an old set of golf clubs on CL. I was contacted by some guy that had all sorts of questions, then acted like the clubs were high quality enough for him.

I was asking $35 and throwing in the ratty old bag.doh

Thankfully a teenager that was taking up golf bought them last week.
Because I said so. 
Quote:A Detroit-area man in a long-distance relationship with a bank teller in Illinois drove to her place of employment on Valentine's Day, robbed it — unkbeknonwst to her — and planned to use the cash for an engagement ring. Instead, he's headed to prison.

[Image: bwlnhsqxsh5ncl0aab4u.jpg]

Quote:Troy resident Ramsey Fakhouri met his girlfriend in Bible college, according to the AP. He wanted to marry her, but couldn't afford a ring. Realizing she worked at a bank, he let a friend listen in on a conversation on how the ATM machines at her branch are stocked.

Fakhouri and his accomplice then put their plan in motion on February 14.
Tara Reid Wrote:"You know, it actually can happen. I mean, the chances of it happening are very rare, but it can happen actually. Which is crazy. Not that it—the chances of it are, like, you know, it's like probably ‘pigs could fly.' Like, I don't think pigs could fly, but actually sharks could be stuck in tornados. There could be a sharknado."

http://www.gq.com/blogs/the-feed/2014/07...-tips.html
Here's future leadership material right here:

http://latest.com/2014/06/duh-dumb-pothe...-arrested/
(07-30-2014, 07:44 PM)johnjohn Wrote: Here's future leadership material right here:

http://latest.com/2014/06/duh-dumb-pothe...-arrested/

[Image: tumblr_mh0fdpEUkK1qbz6c0o1_500.gif]
Maryland authorities said Tuesday they will charge a man with disorderly conduct in a cemetery for allegedly urinating on the grave of former Baltimore Ravens owner Art Modell.

The man, who so far has been identified only as a Cleveland Browns fan, could face up to two years in jail and a $500 fine. He posted a video of the incident to YouTube this month.

''Everyone who has buried a loved one has the right to believe that their final resting place will be treated with respect,'' Baltimore County State's Attorney Scott Shellenberger said in a written statement. ''Bringing charges against this individual should act as a deterrent to others and assure the rest of us that no matter who you are, indecencies will not be committed against your final resting place.''

Shellenberger said the man will not be identified until charges are filed and served. You can see him in the video below:

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Skank of the week TooFunny 482 424,461 10-16-2017, 05:47 AM
Last Post: GoldenVulture
  Douchebag of the Week Securb 12 17,187 03-17-2011, 07:18 PM
Last Post: Securb
  Great news of the week Prog 4 6,364 04-03-2009, 10:56 AM
Last Post: Securb
  And number 3 for the week - 'Peanuts' animator Bill Melendez dies Prog 2 4,069 09-05-2008, 11:11 AM
Last Post: Fel