Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Jimmy Smits joins Showtime's "Dexter"
Thu Jun 5, 11:43 PM ET

LOS ANGELES (Hollywood Reporter) - Former "NYPD Blue" star Jimmy Smits has joined the cast of Showtime's drama series "Dexter," which begins its third season in the fall.

Smits will portray Miguel Prado, an ambitious, charismatic assistant district attorney who comes from one of Miami's most politically powerful and beloved families.

Dexter (Michael C. Hall), a blood-spatter expert for the Miami Police Department who moonlights as a serial killer, will join forces with Prado, who has risen in the ranks because his aggressive stance against crime, in the pursuit of a murderer who affects both of their lives directly.

Smits will be featured in 10 of the third season's 12 episodes. He most recently starred in the short-lived CBS family drama "Cane."
There's no crying in baseball
Does anyone watch Dexter? I've heard alot of good thing about it but I don't know anyone who's watched it.
Dexter is awesome. Just another great Showtime series. I highly recommend it. I think they have the first two seasons on Demand right now. Season 3 will start soon.
There's no crying in baseball

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Shameless on Showtime Securb 1 3,877 01-14-2013, 10:00 AM
Last Post: Securb
  Joss Stone Joins the Cast for the Third Season of Showtime's The Tudors Securb 7 7,316 09-04-2008, 04:51 PM
Last Post: EaglesSuck