Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Modern Warfare 2
I cant be the only one playing this gem. What a great fucking game. The campaign is very addictive.
Got it the day it came out, and haven't stopped playing it since. You probably have it for x-box, but if not hit me up bdog1221 on PS3. Almost always on there anymore. The story was great, I still havent unlocked all of the special ops stuff, and im totally addicted to the multi player.:)
For once I'd like to be called sir without someone adding "your making a scene".
I have PS3 and XBOX but I tend to only use the PS3 for bluray movies. My gamer tag is Securb on both networks. What I can say is this is the most intense game violence I have ever seen. The cut scene after you download the hard drive in the farmhouse and run for the helicopter is disturbing at best.
it reminds me of a season of 24 with all the twists and turns.
For once I'd like to be called sir without someone adding "your making a scene".
Securb Wrote:I have PS3 and XBOX but I tend to only use the PS3 for bluray movies. My gamer tag is Securb on both networks. What I can say is this is the most intense game violence I have ever seen. The cut scene after you download the hard drive in the farmhouse and run for the helicopter is disturbing at best.

No doubt. picked this up at Christmas and the graphics and game play are sick! Of course for PS3
"Kids, you tried your best and you failed miserably. The lesson is, never try."

Homer Simpson
I got the chance to play against bdog1221 yesterday in free-for-all and he is a pro at it. I've still got to get used to the maps. I haven't been playing Modern Warfare 2 but for about a month. The controls were pretty easy to catch onto since they were similar to Unreal Tournament III which I used to play. Maybe if enough members here get Modern Warfare 2 we could have a tournament?
DanteV Wrote:I got the chance to play against bdog1221 yesterday in free-for-all and he is a pro at it. I've still got to get used to the maps. I haven't been playing Modern Warfare 2 but for about a month. The controls were pretty easy to catch onto since they were similar to Unreal Tournament III which I used to play. Maybe if enough members here get Modern Warfare 2 we could have a tournament?

I am up for a TMR game but I am a very casual gamer...translation I suck. The only help I could be is if you guys used me as the pig in Jurassic Park to lure out the enemy. I already have both of you on my friends list. I will let you know when I pick up the game for PS3
Thanks for the compliment but I was just "on" tuesday. Not just in modern warfare either I shot an 82 at Rock Manor a personal best. I'm all in for a TMR night, sounds like fun.
Is it just me or is anyone else sick of matches with a million snipers in them. I cant see the fun in hiding in one spot for ten minutes waiting for someone to walk buy just to pad your stats. When you have 3 or 4 on an opposing team it just sucks.
Put a grenade launcher on. The 203 is a camper killer. You just gotta get close if you get a x fire again.