Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Modern Warfare 2
I had a game with the most obnoxious 12 year old today. The kid would not SHUT THE FUCK UP and every other word was a F bomb. After 4 or 5 maps I snapped. I finally asked him if he knew how stupid he sounded with his squaeky 12 year old voice dropping F bombs. I told him he sounded like and idiot and to STFU. Of course he had some choice words for me but after the rest of the server also told him he sounded like a moron he called us all bitches and went away.
I just bought the new maps the second map upgrade so in total I have paid $90 for this game. What an asshole I am.
I'll be right there with you on the 6th. Stupid exclusivity contract bullshit.:mad:
For once I'd like to be called sir without someone adding "your making a scene".
I just played my first of the new maps, Trailer Park. It is OK. It is a large map with lots of cubby holes to hide in.
Any body else getting Blacl Ops? PS3 it only does everything.
For once I'd like to be called sir without someone adding "your making a scene".
I will be getting it for XBOX.
I thank Oregon for their own single malt MOkay, this might come in handy if you still play Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2.This is about getting unlimited ammo on your Hybrid sighted gun.

It is very easy, and useful too. Just follow these few steps from bellow.

1. First of all, make a class which has Hybrid Sight Attachment. You can use any gun, whatever you like.
2. Now, all you have to do is to walk over a gun that is laying down on the ground and keep swaping these two guns until you reach ammo amount you want.

Sounds easy? Well, it is easy indeed.

Just keep swaping your weapon back in your hands, then the ground, and so on. Your ammo will keep charging every time you do this.
I was playing MW3 with both of my sons last night one in Arizona the other in South Carolina isn't technology wonderful
Securb Wrote:I was playing MW3 with both of my sons last night one in Arizona the other in South Carolina isn't technology wonderful

It's amazing how that shit has changed. I remember how cool it was we me and a buddy would play Doom deathmatches via modem in the 90s, that was only a few miles apart and a pain in the ass to set up.