Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
TMR Zoo Hidden Gem: Kate del Castillo
[Image: wp-admin]Welcome to the first edition of the very latest site feature: The TMR Zoo Hidden Gem. With this new feature we hope to introduce you to a lesser-known actress from an upcoming DVD or theatrical release... who has much to offer our readers.

I had no idea our first Hidden Gem even existed until the PR machine started up for the DVD release of Under the Same Moon. I'm glad I ran across this little hottie, and you will be too as you scroll down the page. Leading off for the Hidden Gem team is Kate del Castillo. Kate will be featured in the June 17th DVD release of Under the Same Moon (La Misma Luna). You can enter the TMR Zoo Under the Same moon giveaway here and get more information at the Under the Same Moon Official Site

Check out IMDB for Kate's Bio, then scroll below to check out her bikini-clad frolic on the shores of Miami. I have no idea how this body has not gone mainstream yet. Can you say perfect? You probab... Click here for full article
Holy smokes....what a fricking hard body!
I think I should wash my dick on her abs..... yes, I should.
That tatoo sucks.
Speng Wrote:That tatoo sucks.

you'd think a guy with a title like yours would know that it's a bullseye..... LOL
I don't like tatoos that at first glance appear to be pubic hair gone awry.
Speng Wrote:I don't like tatoos that at first glance appear to be pubic hair gone awry.

i'm not saying she made a good call... i'm just proposing creative ways to use it...

i still think her abs are a perfect dick washing station.
The tatoo does make you do a double take... but its not even a speed bump. I'm all over that shit.
I'll give her a few more points for having that body at the ripe old age of 35.
stop mispelling tattoo.

35!? Wow, she's fucking rad.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  TMR Pic of the Day Hooch 5 8,590 07-12-2014, 05:03 AM
Last Post: fattyjack
  TMR Zoo Babe of the Moment: Rachael Monroe Hooch 5 5,915 07-28-2009, 06:34 PM
Last Post: skarydrunkguy
  TMR Zoo Babe of the Moment: Aimee Kamp Hooch 5 6,506 07-18-2009, 10:15 PM
Last Post: Ransack