Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What did you watch this weekend?
I let my girl pick and watched Rachel Getting Married - 6/10. I've never hated Anne Hathaway so much due to her role. The rest of the movie was very good and had some great music. It was a lot different than I expected.
Trudell: Independent Lens - 9/10. I would highly recommend this documentary. Trudell is a Native American activist who appears to have been born an enlightened soul. His story is an apt analogy for the challenges we all face now in this country.
Shutter Island: Not too bad I like thrillers, I will give it a 8/10 not an 9 or 10 but better than the average flick out there.
The Constant Gardener - 8/10 Good story...plus Rachel Weisz naked
I watched the US fall in overtime to Canada. I had a good "in your face" article for the site written in my head. Oh well, maybe in 4 years.
Speng Wrote:The Constant Gardener - 8/10 Good story...plus Rachel Weisz naked

I saw this when it first came out. I agree with your assesment. And Rachel Weisz naked was good too.
There's no crying in baseball
Hooch Wrote:I watched the US fall in overtime to Canada. I had a good "in your face" article for the site written in my head. Oh well, maybe in 4 years.

i'm happy with an overtime loss in the Olympics.

I mean if anyone should be good a hockey it should be Canada!
We watched "The American President" on Cinemax the other night. Haven't seen it in a while. It was a little mushy. I forgot how good of a writer Aaron Sorkin is.
There's no crying in baseball
Watched The Hurt Locker last night. It was kind of artsy fartsy for a war movie but pretty good never the less. 6.5/10
Finally saw The Messenger. How does Woody Harrelson do Zombieland (which I loved) and then do a great dramatic performance like The Messenger. I don't think Woody has peaked yet what a great talent. 8/10