Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What did you watch this weekend?
ok, I'm late to the game.

Tonight we watched, "What About Bob?"

We really enjoyed it.

Death Therapy FTW!
Because I said so. 
Passage to Marseille - I like WWII movies made during the war, the uncertainty of the outcome always gives them a different feel then the movies made post war.

Good movie, Humphrey Bogart and a bunch of other guys escape from Devil's Island and join the French Air Force.
Cloudy with a Chance of Meatballs
The Impossible - True story based on the 2004 tsunami, it was ok. I was hoping for more scenes of the tsunami coming in, but the acting was really good. You get to see Naomi Watts' boob, so that's a plus.
Teresa - Some douchey, sensitive GI, fresh from WWII moves his was bride into the apartment he shares with his parents. The guy was a total wuss, plus he looked like Tom Brady. One of the flashback battle scenes had him running away and crying at the thought of firing a flare gun.

His bride was hot, so I looked her up. Turns out she died at the age of 39 from an accidental barbiturate overdose.
Last night I watched Red Dawn (remake), and Tropic Thunder.

Red Dawn was way better than I expected. It had some continuity issues, and sometimes the acting was a bit lackluster but other than that it was a good movie. I give it a 6/10.

Tropic Thunder was hilarious and RDJ's character was absolutely hysterical and perfectly executed. 7.5/10 at least.
Domino - It sucked, hard. It tried way too hard to be edgy and quirky, it fell flat. Keira Knightley should never have short hair, it makes her face look really odd.

I just looked up what the real Domino Harvey looked like, she looked more like Macaulay Culkin then Keira Knightley.
Bit I want to know if you're a Hamster ?
[Image: Hamster-In-A-Wheel-Picture.jpg]
My post makes even less sense now that the spam is gone.
(07-24-2014, 11:27 PM)GoldenVulture Wrote: My post makes even less sense now that the spam is gone.

Par for the course, oh Golden One...