Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
This Weekends Movies
It's Pixar, of course it will rock. I will give it a couple of weeks before I brave the crowds to go see it.
There is something about Wall•E that makes my little girl go crazy. I've seen all the trailers about 867 times, consecutively. So yeah I'll be seeing it this weekend.
When life gives you lemons, just say 'Fuck the lemons,' and bail.
C-Notes Wrote:There is something about Wall•E that makes my little girl go crazy. I've seen all the trailers about 867 times, consecutively. So yeah I'll be seeing it this weekend.

Yup, I'll be there friday afternoon eveytime the commercial comes on my daughter get pumped up. Saw Kung-Fu panda two weeks ago and that was pretty good hopefully Wall-E is as entertaining.
"Kids, you tried your best and you failed miserably. The lesson is, never try."

Homer Simpson
Well, it was unplanned but I went and saw a movie during its opening weekend for the first time since George Lucas started raping my childhood. I'll throw up a review of Wall-E later tonight.
Nice review Hooch.

For once I'm not being a sarcastic dick.
Went and saw it on Saturday. Can honestly say that it was the best movie I've seen this year. My little one was pretty excited when Wall•E came onscreen but about half way through it she was more interested in going potty and yelling at her brother. Can't wait to see it again.
When life gives you lemons, just say 'Fuck the lemons,' and bail.
C-Notes Wrote:half way through it she was more interested in going potty and yelling at her brother

My neice did a similar thing back when the Star Wars Special Editions were playing theatrically. She was six at the time and all she could talk about for weeks was having me take her to the movies to see Star Wars.

Yeah, about twenty minutes in she declares she's bored and spends the next hour and forty minutes squirming in her seat...the little fucker.
I took my 3 year old son to his first movie this weekend and it was WALL-E. Great movie and it held his attention the whole time. Pixar has done nothing but quality work.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  What horror movies are your favourites or ones you enjoyed? DAVIDS 11 9,321 01-14-2012, 06:21 AM
Last Post: fayepmill
  Best Movies of the Decade Gator 4 4,288 12-08-2009, 08:10 PM
Last Post: Gator
  Interesting things in movies Prog 9 6,302 01-13-2009, 09:16 AM
Last Post: 3dR3