Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Seriously? $600!
I am a member of the NRA and I have a license to carry a concealed weapon but still I don't agree with everything the NRA has to say. I saw this gun in my local gun shop for $600. Come on no one is hunting deer with this thing.

I believe in the second amendment but certain guns do not belong in the private sector. At this price tag you can use this thing once and throw it away. I am sure what ever crime that is committed with it will net more than $600....still it is a cool gun...I almost bought it.

[Image: beretta_cx4-3.jpg]
I'm not a real good shot, with this my odds of hitting a deer are greatly improved...
It is a 9mm which is a good sized round but you would want something a bit bigger to take down a deer. This is designed to take down a smaller two legged mammal.
The only problem is once you start making rules or laws about such and such gun you open the door to losing yours. I own guns but don't hunt. I just like to shoot them.

And who do you think should own them? The government....
Securb Wrote:It is a 9mm which is a good sized round but you would want something a bit bigger to take down a deer. This is designed to take down a smaller two legged mammal.

you've probably seen what you can transform the average 9mm into then, right? small tactical assault weapon.
3daddict Wrote:The only problem is once you start making rules or laws about such and such gun you open the door to losing yours. I own guns but don't hunt. I just like to shoot them.

everyone should own weapons, level playing field.

for example, if another country were to invade us, let's say China. I'd like the bulk of the Chinese soldiers to realize that the average American is armed. The average southern American is armed to the teeth. The average Texan probably has some artillery. Go ahead, land on our beaches.... I dare you.
3daddict Wrote:The only problem is once you start making rules or laws about such and such gun you open the door to losing yours. I own guns but don't hunt. I just like to shoot them.

I get you but do you really think there is a need in the "city" for a tactical weapon like this?

I was concerned last week when the announced the NYPD is now carrying assault rifles on the subway. Those idiots get in enough trouble with their 9's.

That assault rifle belongs on the battlefield and in limited law enforcement situations.

You tell me why anyone in the private sector needs to be able to do this

[youtube]kBjUDCyDCuI[/youtube]
I hear you and it's without question a double-edged sword; but it comes down to giving away one's rights to the government. After Bush we should all be that much more concerned about our liberties. This is not a free country and hasn't been for some time.

What causes crime and irresponsibility is a whole other topic. We have four times the military might of any other nation, including China, which we are happy use on a whim or lie and people wonder why we have the violence we do in this country.

I guess what I'm saying is you can't blame the gun.
i don't need to own that, but damn.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  31 Adorable Slang Terms for Sexual Intercourse from the Last 600 Years Securb 5 6,916 07-20-2014, 06:45 PM
Last Post: Big Flannel